Which Airlines At Which Terminal Area

joe1912

Hi,

is there a list of which airlines are at which area of the terminal for departures / arrivals - A,B,C or D?

would like to know before I get out of the taxi.

I am meeting a visitor arriving on Philippines Airlines tomorrw.

Is there a convention of where they arrive and which area to meet them?

Or do all arrivals come to same place and I just get out and check the notice boards?

thanks

Joe

Edited by joe1912

is there a list of which airlines are at which area of the terminal for departures / arrivals - A,B,C or D?

yes.. 1 terminal but there are A B C gates..

Look at the digital board tomorrow then

thanks if I can focus straight in the morning I will look at the board

Darling ... When you park your car at the 5th floor of the parking building (there are 1 and 2 way out in the same building ) ... and you will get the direct flyover to the 3rd floor of the terminal building ...go down to the 1st floor you will see the board :o

anyway .. you might get the gate A B C D from the airline 's website

In the other hand ,you still have a breath (after his landing)

Example ..The guy told you he would arrive 6 am ..(he needs around 20+ mins for passing the immigration) .So you have plenty time for checking the gate .

you will be fine .... :D

Edited by BambinA

Arrivals are on level 2, Departures are on level 4, if facing the main passenger terminal building on level 4 there are doors numbered 1 through 10, left to right.

On level 2 (Arrivals) there are three exits within the building for passengers arriving BKK (after clearing Immigration, picking up any checked luggage and clearing Customs). The three exits are labeled A, B & C. Exit A is used to Domestic Arrivals and is to the left near doors 1 & 2, Exits B & C are used for International arrivals. Exit B is near the middle of the terminal and near doors 5 & 6, while exit C is to the far right and near doors 9 & 10 Outside of these exits are large digital displays indicating the flight details, and the exit that the passenger will likely use. Based on a few meetings it seems like a lot of the International Arrivals use exit C, but TG (Thai Airways International) seems to use exit B.

These exits are not to be confused with the labeling of the air-side passenger concourses (A, B, C, D, E, F, & G) where the fixed gates are for aircraft.

Edited by lomatopo