Non o visa extension

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child if they areThai. Your child will need to be with you when you apply. You will need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry. You will need proof of residence to prove you are living in Bangkok.

You could apply for a one year extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai if you are legal the father of you child by marriage or legitimization. 

Info for legitimization is here.

To apply for the one year extension you will need 400k baht in a Thai bank or proof of 40k baht income.

Thankyou so much.Just another quick question.I got my new uk passport on monday 17 at trendy,,,they then cut the corners off the old 1.How soon  do i have to go to c wattana to change the details over?thankyou,,, oh and how much is the non o x tension please?thankyou.

2 minutes ago, Binden said:

Thankyou so much.Just another quick question.I got my new uk passport on monday 17 at trendy,,,they then cut the corners off the old 1.How soon  do i have to go to c wattana to change the details over?thankyou,,, oh and how much is the non o x tension please?thankyou.

Since you only have an entry from a visa you do not need to go to immigration to have anything transferred. You would show both passports on departure from the country.

If you apply for an extension they will do the stamp transfer then and do an annotation about your visa and you old passport and transfer your entry stamp to it before doing the extension.