US overstayer picked up by Immigration.

mamborobert

Might come out in Thaivisa news or Citylife later.....but just in case anyone wonders where he has gone,

Link to Immigration picking up a claimed US overstayer in Chang Klan.

<<<< Link to Thai language site removed >>>>

Sorry is in Thai.

Fit looking fella.....but aged 37. Maybe born 1937....Grecian 2000 sales in CM set to drop.

or he has had a hard life so far.....I did like him in Grease though.

They should not report a name & then also list his passport number in that article.

They make it too easy for the folks making passports to sell & then wonder how/why

The man in question does have the mourning clothes deal down though ...or is that a Johnny Cash statement?

Smart comments aside, it would appear the western man in uniform with the shock of ginger hair has more than a canny resemblance to Steve Saunders, formerly described as the "Clenbutoral Drugs King" and a volunteer with the Chiang Mai Foreign Police Liaison.

Fingers now being readied for Google Search?

2 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Smart comments aside, it would appear the western man in uniform with the shock of ginger hair has more than a canny resemblance to Steve Saunders, formerly described as the "Clenbutoral Drugs King" and a volunteer with the Chiang Mai Foreign Police Liaison.

Fingers now being readied for Google Search?

Maybe the BIB have taken a leaf from the stated policy of Good guys in Bad guys out for visitors to Thailand.....and developed Bad guys in Good guys out for recruitment. 

The Pattaya volunteers for a while  looked better suited to Crimewatch than Bawatch.

Well I am more curious about officer Steve Saunders (ginger)  than the American expat. God knows why he volunteered as a police officer here but I guess he can run his other "businesses" a lot safer. Not the first time a shady foreigner joins the police force .

Well I am more curious about officer Steve Saunders (ginger)  than the American expat. God knows why he volunteered as a police officer here but I guess he can run his other "businesses" a lot safer. Not the first time a shady foreigner joins the police force .

https://mattowensrees.wordpress.com/2014/04/27/expats-in-thailand-3/

Sent from my twisted mind using Thaivisa Connect

Archived