Extension of Stay at Bangkok

Ditto to what ubonjoe said...up to 45 days before at CW.   Around two years ago while doing my annual retirement extension I asked the immigration officer how early in advance I can do the extension each year and she said up to 45 days before.  On my last extension a few months ago at CW I did it 33 days early. 

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Ditto to what ubonjoe said...up to 45 days before at CW.   Around two years ago while doing my annual retirement extension I asked the immigration officer how early in advance I can do the extension each year and she said up to 45 days before.  On my last extension a few months ago at CW I did it 33 days early. 

and then you got 365 + 33 days or only 365 from the day you have applied ?

1 hour ago, siam2007 said:

and then you got 365 + 33 days or only 365 from the day you have applied ?

56 minutes ago, partington said:

Your new extension is always dated 365 days after the expiration of your current extension whenever you apply.

The new extension should be for 1 year from the expiration of your current permit to stay regardless of how early you apply. The expiry date should remain the same every year.

2 minutes ago, elviajero said:

The new extension should be for 1 year from the expiration of your current permit to stay regardless of how early you apply. The expiry date should remain the same every year.

Thanks, good to know as I will be subject to these rules soon