Hard Drive Recovery in Bkk

saramsland

It depends on the type of drive, and what you mean by 'crash'. There are many data recovery companies in Bangkok, 'Data Recovery Thai' is good, check out their Facebook page, you can email them at info@datarecoverythai. The cost of recovery depends on the amount of data you want recovered, the type of drive and the type of damage. 

• 1 year later...

I've had this happen twice in 10 years. The second time, the computer was destroyed by a power surge that caused it to smoke and make a loud bang. The power wouldn't even turn on. Yet I still recovered all the data on the hard drive... because I went to Pantip Plaza.

Pantip Plaza has a few places that can deal with it. Give each place the chance to recover the data. If they can't, move to the next stall. You'll have to pay for a new hard drive, perhaps 800 baht in total.

Cross your fingers.

25 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

I've had this happen twice in 10 years. The second time, the computer was destroyed by a power surge that caused it to smoke and make a loud bang. The power wouldn't even turn on. Yet I still recovered all the data on the hard drive... because I went to Pantip Plaza.

Pantip Plaza has a few places that can deal with it. Give each place the chance to recover the data. If they can't, move to the next stall. You'll have to pay for a new hard drive, perhaps 800 baht in total.

Cross your fingers.

They don't sell drives that small anymore

Unless it was second hand or ancient you don't want to save your recovered data to a old knackered drive 

Buy a new one, 1-2 TB and let them copy from the broken one to the brand new one 

If that works, then buy another drive so you have at least 2 copies of the saved data if its important