Lost departure card (30 day visa on arrival)

Hi

I arrived in BKK from LHR last Saturday afternoon and unlike on previous visits, the departure portion of the landing card was not stapled into my passport. I thought I had secured the departure card in my passport holder but when I went to check in at my hotel later on I could not locate it...so it must have been lost in the airport or in my taxi :-(

The hotelier kindly obtained a replacement landing card for me and said I should not have a problem if I complete this when I go back to the airport.

Does anyone have any similar experience to this or can advise if I am likely to have any issues? In particular, I was wondering if I should I try and see anyone in the airport before lining up at immigration (I don't want to be sent to the back of a long queue due to this issue). Or should I just complete the landing card as it existed when I arrived (arrival was from UK and my onward departure was stated as Kuala Lumpur since I am flying down there on Saturday19th November with the intention of returning on Sunday to secure another 30 days' VOA before returning to the UK in December).

I will be flying to/from KL via Don Mueang btw. I will fly back to UK in December from BKK. 

Thanks in advance.