Hunt on for "30-40 year old man" after young karaoke girl found murdered

webfact

Hunt on for "30-40 year old man" after young karaoke girl found murdered

a3.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: -- Police in Prajuap Khiri Khan are hunting for a man who befriended a 22 year old girl at a karaoke lounge in the Mae Ram Pheung area of Bang Saphan.

The pair left the karaoke and went to a hotel adjoining the venue. An argument was heard but people thought nothing of it, reports Daily News.

The 22 year old girl named only as "Kop" was found by Bang Saphan police in Room 16 of the two story hotel. Blood was coming out of her nose and there were bruises on her throat.

She had been dead at least nine hours.

They are looking for a man aged 30-40 who was seen on CCTV and had chatted up the victim in the karaoke lounge before inviting her to sleep with him.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-28

2 minutes ago, poohy said:

But But But....... i thought Karaoke was off limits for a while??

Aaaah, if you are Thai then you have to learn to the rules so that they match your own needs and agenda.

It's sort of like the 'Mai Pen Rai' rule, It doesn't matter providing that you are not affecting me directly.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yes, I've never understood why that phrase is used. If they are together to have sex then why not say what everyone knows anyway. Weird.

It's called hypocrisy, and if there's one thing common to all countries, eras, and cultures, that's it.

Archived