beIN 4

meatboy

whats up with bein4,nearly all the games i have watched serie Ahas very poor sound or no sound at all.

thats all you can hear is the sound from the stands,wednesdays game lazio v cagalari had no commentary at all.

is anyone else having this problem on beIN 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching bits of the live French game on bein4. No commentary on either the English or dd+ audio feeds but the Thai feed does have English commentary, albeit quite faint but OK when cranked up a bit.

Maybe the original commentary audio feed defaults to the Thai one when they don't have a live Thai commentator in action and they don't use the other two feeds except for the stadium sounds?   Who knows, it is True................!!

11 hours ago, dabhand said:

Watching bits of the live French game on bein4. No commentary on either the English or dd+ audio feeds but the Thai feed does have English commentary, albeit quite faint but OK when cranked up a bit.

Maybe the original commentary audio feed defaults to the Thai one when they don't have a live Thai commentator in action and they don't use the other two feeds except for the stadium sounds?   Who knows, it is True................!!

thanks for that DH i was begining to think i was loosing my marbles.it seems every live game on bein 4 is lacking any commentary at all.

i do see that watford v leicester is on bein 4 at 10pm.thai time today.so there should be english commentary,[SHOULD]