Non O?

I have been reading some posts, but i'm still confused. My B visa single entry runs out in 2days. The company I work for forgot to mention to apply for a multi. Am I eligible to apply for a non O, on the grounds that I support my child?

omlagus, could you tell us your nationality, your occupation, where you are in Thailand, what your employer does for you, etc.? Some visa qualifications depend upon nationality, income, etc. Others don't.

If you're teaching, and work for an agency or a school, they should do all this for you.

I would suggest that you go for Non-B as the company you work for can provide the paperworks for you and subsequently a working permit. Non-O is little bit difficult to get. I heard a lot of dude in this forum who were denied of Non-O. The T immigration does not care much about your family status if you do not have much money.

Edited by thai_narak

British Citizen, working for a hotel. According to my contract, I'm employed as a teacher. Salary 25K +benefits which is used to boost my salary

You don't state your age but if you are over 50 years old. You can get the year extension based on living with your Thai child. If you are under 50 years old, you only can get a 60 day extension to visit your child based on 7.23 of the National Police Order.

You don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business unless the Hotel pays you 50K per month. You can go and get a multi entry outside the country in KL with three months of PND #1 and the work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Question for Sunbelt Asia

("You don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business unless the Hotel pays you 50K per month. You can go and get a multi entry outside the country in KL with three months of PND #1 and the work permit.")

("British Citizen, working for a hotel. According to my contract, I'm employed as a teacher.")

Does this mean that even though he already has a B, and his contract says he's a teacher, that because a hotel is not a school the lower salary requirementrs won't apply to him?

Thanks

Terry

Question for Sunbelt Asia

("You don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business unless the Hotel pays you 50K per month. You can go and get a multi entry outside the country in KL with three months of PND #1 and the work permit.")

("British Citizen, working for a hotel. According to my contract, I'm employed as a teacher.")

Does this mean that even though he already has a B, and his contract says he's a teacher, that because a hotel is not a school the lower salary requirementrs won't apply to him?

Thanks

Terry

Very interesting point, I look forward to Sunbelts response....................