car repair workshop with painting

ardokano

V&N Auto body on 108 almost across from Tesco Lotus....They are reputed to be one of the best 2 in CM.....

I heard from a friend that had some collision repairs done as well as others....

I just used them for a complete repaint for one of my vehicles & the work was excellent.....

If you need mechanical work (not crash related), ProAuto is the best around....Also on the 108/Hang Dong Rd....

Had a complete respray at VN about 4 years ago, took about 1 month.

Today the paint is peeling and flaking off all over.Turns out they did not remove a lot of the fittings, door handles etc, painted around them and the bodywork now looks a mess. 

Impractical to do repairs on the problem areas, too many of them so the only solution is another respray, guess where I won't be going.

Ask your insurance company who they send cars to for accident repairs.   When a car is over 5 years old, Viraya, for example, no longer lets the dealer repair and paint and offers the owner the option of going somewhere else or, if around Mae Jo, going to TVL on the east side Hwy1001  between the middle and outer ring roads.  They use genuine parts rather than after market parts, unless you  ask for the cheaper part.

Viraya and the other insurers probably have "accredited" repair shops in different sections of the city.  I would personally trust them more than just any ole paint and body shop.

There's a big body shop ( see link below) in the city I pass everyday. They are fully kitted out with big spray booth etc. I've seen some of their work on passing,  they look really good, I've worked as a panel beater before so I know good work. I've no idea what they are like to deal with though but they're definitely worth checking out.

https://goo.gl/maps/8m1e18zXVis

7 hours ago, noise said:

Ask your insurance company who they send cars to for accident repairs.   When a car is over 5 years old, Viraya, for example, no longer lets the dealer repair and paint and offers the owner the option of going somewhere else or, if around Mae Jo, going to TVL on the east side Hwy1001  between the middle and outer ring roads.  They use genuine parts rather than after market parts, unless you  ask for the cheaper part.

Viraya and the other insurers probably have "accredited" repair shops in different sections of the city.  I would personally trust them more than just any ole paint and body shop.

I do not realy trust insurance company.

I need good job. So just talking about experience.

Some dealer as Toyota  no need trust even from  one year old car :)

Archived