He Ate Children: The Serial Killer Who Still Terrorizes Thailand Today

webfact

He Ate Children: The Serial Killer Who Still Terrorizes Thailand Today

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

sk.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Late on a Monday afternoon decades back, 8-year-old Somboon Boonyakan went to buy some vegetables for his family to cook dinner from a local Chinese gardener. He never returned.

As dusk approached, Nawa Boonyakan called on his friends to search for his missing son in the woods near their home in the seaside town of Noen Phra, Rayong province, fearing the young boy might have wandered off.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/2016/10/30/ate-children-serial-killer-still-terrorizes-thailand-today/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-10-31

See Uey sought special powers from eating the innards of children? Wow, that sounds like the thinking of some people in Thailand today. They still seek special powers and believe in the most ridiculous bs. 50 years and little has changed. You'd think the elite would get people to wake up from this idiocy. I remember a story of a Thai monk taking a corpse of an infant and cooking it to get the special oil out of it for special powers. That was was just 15-20 years ago. Thailand's ignorant masses are real imaginative and desperate and no one with any power wants them to shed their stupid beliefs.

2 hours ago, Alive said:

See Uey sought special powers from eating the innards of children? Wow, that sounds like the thinking of some people in Thailand today. They still seek special powers and believe in the most ridiculous bs. 50 years and little has changed. You'd think the elite would get people to wake up from this idiocy. I remember a story of a Thai monk taking a corpse of an infant and cooking it to get the special oil out of it for special powers. That was was just 15-20 years ago. Thailand's ignorant masses are real imaginative and desperate and no one with any power wants them to shed their stupid beliefs.

The elite are BS believers too

In case you haven't noticed or heard the elite , many of whom , involve them selves in satanic ritual do this all the time. Have you ever wondered where all the millions of children have disappeared to? These satanic rituals call for young prepuberty children because of their body chemistry and further more they are terrorized into unsurmountable fear just prior to the deed ( sacrifice) which releases a form of adrenaline into the young ones system that is sought after by these satanic rituals. It is the ritual participants belief that this blog from the sacrificed child that is full of this adrenaline type substance gives them magical powers and eternal youth. 

Don't take my word for it. the info is out there. This goes on all over the world and you would be shocked to see who participates in this behavior Dr's , Lawyers, police, military ,politicians, world leaders you name it. This crap about this only happens in third world countries is just a lack of knowledge on your part. Get informed. This crap is real.

3 hours ago, Alive said:

Bringing some people in to reality doesnt help the wallets of the elite. Thinking equals questions.

Best to keep them dumb. Also the truth would be just too much for some im sure..

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed.   If you do not wish to read a thread, you are under no obligation to read it.   Commentary on whether or not it should be posted is not welcomed.   It violates this rule:  

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.  You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

There is also much talking about the elite here. I can not for my life understand what a deranged mans mind regarding eating and mudering children has to do with the elite??? Just because they are the elite doesn´t make them good theachers.

5 hours ago, Alive said:

One sometimes wonders where the "wisdom" of the powers that be comes from? Soylent Green should start with us old farts not young people. 

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

I understand that you want to make some kind of comparision between your country´s religion and this story, but you fail completely due to some simple facts.
If you want to believe something and do that in a way where the moral values are seen to, like with turning bread and wine to flesh and blood, that can be accepted.
I also do not think that many of the people that receive the bread and wine really believe that it is flesh and blood. Just somting that symbolizes this.
However that is, it can never be compared to murder and eating of a human being. Think you failed completely there.

I think he succeeded completely. A developed society (as opposed to a single nutter) subscribes to symbolic cannibalism and extraordinary beliefs.

6 hours ago, Alive said:

Beat me to it. The pix of this wretch with a corpse on a spit were published in one of the Thai papers - maybe Thai Rath. He bottled the oil that dripped off the corpses and sold it. Nasty. I think he paid for the bodies, and there were many questions about parents desperate for money ... you guess the rest.

Sorry to bring this thread back on topic. Hope I haven't upset the god botherers and god bashers.

7 hours ago, Alive said:

Why do some people still insist on using the  'scratch method,' when the good folk at Johnson's have gone to the trouble to make the 'special oil' available to pretty much everyone (at a modest price) in pharmacies and department stores across the globe?  Stuff's magic in a bottle. Now we know why. They really should step up their marketing campaign during Halloween. :sorry:

How do you expect a country that,only a few generations ago were pushing hand carts,going topless,fornicating openly in fields,living in matting huts,still cutting there criminals heads off with a sword(up until 1934) had no radios,telephones or any way of understanding the outside world not even news papers.

And those few generations later,they are driving petrol driven vehicles,using mobile phones,watching moving images on TV and at the cinema(and believing holly wood is real life)knowing that they can speak to person on the other side of the world at the push of a button.Looking and speaking to people on face book and i pads.Dont you think that all this has come a little too quickly for such a country that was and still is shrouded in myth and superstition.

This populace is kept this way because they are stupified by drugs,and raw liquor.The live in a world of complete complacency.And so it is All across these countries that we call 3rd worlds.

The most horrifying one to read about id Idi Amin.

3 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

How do you expect a country that,only a few generations ago were pushing hand carts,going topless,fornicating openly in fields,living in matting huts,still cutting there criminals heads off with a sword(up until 1934) had no radios,telephones or any way of understanding the outside world not even news papers.

And those few generations later,they are driving petrol driven vehicles,using mobile phones,watching moving images on TV and at the cinema(and believing holly wood is real life)knowing that they can speak to person on the other side of the world at the push of a button.Looking and speaking to people on face book and i pads.Dont you think that all this has come a little too quickly for such a country that was and still is shrouded in myth and superstition.

This populace is kept this way because they are stupified by drugs,and raw liquor.The live in a world of complete complacency.And so it is All across these countries that we call 3rd worlds.

The most horrifying one to read about id Idi Amin.

The colonial mentality is apparently alive and well in Khon Kaen...

BTW, beheading with a sword sounds barbaric, but in our lifetimes, people in the US were being electrified/fried to death with some very nasty incidents taking place. So lets not be too superior. And don't knock 'fornicating in a field' until you've tried it...

Just another sad, bitter TV poster.......it might be an idea to read the article before posting (if you're capable of reading that amount of text). The 'sick Thai' was in fact Chinese........... :saai:

You're probably right there, reading is not one of his talents!

Docno.

My colonial attitude,as you put it,is only concerning this country.I really dont give a toss about the others.I live here and i still see the ignorance,due to ill education very much alive,and will consider to do so for a century or two yet.Please dont get the idea i am trying to be superior.I am well aware of what the British were responsible for in the years past,and that is why we are so hated in this world.I dontknow how long you have been here,but if you are still dancing through the daisy fields of 'so happy to be here,then i assure you that your attitude will change after a length of time.

Oh! and by the way,i have tried fornicating in a field! but it was Wrigley Field,the home of the Yankee's baseball team.It was probably far more comfortable than the one you claim to have been in

12 hours ago, nervona81732 said:

In case you haven't noticed or heard the elite , many of whom , involve them selves in satanic ritual do this all the time. Have you ever wondered where all the millions of children have disappeared to? These satanic rituals call for young prepuberty children because of their body chemistry and further more they are terrorized into unsurmountable fear just prior to the deed ( sacrifice) which releases a form of adrenaline into the young ones system that is sought after by these satanic rituals. It is the ritual participants belief that this blog from the sacrificed child that is full of this adrenaline type substance gives them magical powers and eternal youth. 

Don't take my word for it. the info is out there. This goes on all over the world and you would be shocked to see who participates in this behavior Dr's , Lawyers, police, military ,politicians, world leaders you name it. This crap about this only happens in third world countries is just a lack of knowledge on your part. Get informed. This crap is real.

You need a serious reality check, a change of medication, or a labotomy.

17 hours ago, Alive said:

Why blame the elites? Have you ever tried to convince stupid people that their beliefs are stupid?

4 hours ago, somchai jones said:

Just another sad, bitter TV poster.......it might be an idea to read the article before posting (if you're capable of reading that amount of text). The 'sick Thai' was in fact Chinese........... :saai:

Chinese Thai all the same. Bored are you and it's not your business what I read.

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I have no idea why you think that but i think you are wrong, it seems clear to me that some believe.

As for the church not making their mind up, if it was on the readings I would be happy, but when it amounts to telling those accusing them of cannibalistic ritual that they are not really eating someone before turning back to the kids and telling them that they are really eating someone, I just don't feel easy, which is it?

And I think you are wrong.

No one believes they are eating human flesh.

Cannibalism is the eating of human flesh [for humans anyway] and that is not what is said to be happening.

Edited by Bluespunk

6 hours ago, wprime said:

Why blame the elites? Have you ever tried to convince stupid people that their beliefs are stupid?

Yes, of course. If their parents were idiots, their kids are likely to follow their beliefs. If a father believes in a god who lives in the clouds, their kid has a good chance of believing as well. Prayuth and other Thai leaders believe that objects and rituals can bring you special powers. When these folks go to fortune tellers, all of the nation learns of it. This just give powerful support to the stupidity. The Thai elite may well be as stupid and ignorant as the rest of the people in Thailand. As the elite, you'd think they would want to change themselves and the nation and live in the real world instead of the imaginary one where magic is all around. Maybe they believe it or maybe it just serves to empower them in some way.