Clinton says she won't be 'knocked off course' in final week

webfact

10 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

Unfortunately for his supporters, barring a YUUUGE miracle, Trump ain't gonna happen. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I take your biased Poll, and raise you my biased Poll:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-dem-pollster-years-election-shaping-like-1980-40-state-trump-landslide-video/

And I raise another point for you to consider:  Pollsters refuse to drop their silly D+8 samples as it would show Trump winning. Yep - the Poll companies are adding +8 to the Dem vote, because of the huge numbers of Dems that voted in 2008, and the big number who voted in 2012. They are ignoring the HUGE increase in GOP voters that is clearly going to vote this year - because they cant 'scientifically' adjust their figures based on what 'appears' to be the case. 

Nate Silver has been predicting HRC for a long time. Today he has stated: "If polling swings are exaggerated by non-response bias, that suggests a significant risk of systemic polling error." and "Either polls are having trouble capturing a random sample, or voter preferences are quite volatile. Either way, lots of uncertainty."  He said that because other indicators (crowds, feedback, social activity, etc etc) are indicating more people are voting Trump and less people are voting Clinton.  

Take away the Dem+8 and Trump is in front +4 Nationally. Starting to look like not only a Trump win (yeehaaa) but it may even be a landslide like Reagan.  BUT 24 hours is a long time in politics - a week is an eternity.  Keep on message DJ and dont say anything too outrageous (please) - give Hillary all the rope she wants and keep on message - she will hang herself even more.