Money sent frm uk in 2014 - now need bank letter

Last Wednesday  I went into Bangkok bank and they said if I give them 500 baht hq could find evidence of my transfers from uk April 2014 and they could do the letter. It would take 3 days.  Today they say it's impossible .

The house is going to be in girlfriend's name with a usufruct . The transfer is supposed to be this Thursday. Can we do the transfer at the land office with no bank letter? It is for my retirement so have no interest in selling the property and taking money back to uk. 

You only need a bank letter if buying a foreign title condo, to prove the money came from outside thailand.

As far as the land office is concerned your girlfriend is buying a house and they wont ask where the money came from, or require a bank letter. 

7 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I when into BKK Vank they maded copies of the last 4 yrs wire transfers for free  go figure 

I recently had a problem with Bangkok bank, head office in Bkk told me they only keep three months records of clients transactions, I had to provide bank books going back to 2009 to prove I had been a long time member of the bank.

this was for the investigative office, figure that one out, they told me they do not have the Western technology. To keep long term records.