• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, ezflip said:

I for one like the current state.

I do pity the businesses that are hurting from lack of customers but, I do like that it is far more quiet around my neighborhood. No blaring DJ-SR.com awful music or bad renditions of Hotel California until 2am...

That being said, bringing back big events that attract tourists is a good thing.

You must be very stupid to settle down in a neighbourhood you can´t stand in the first place!

Personaly I just hate the roosters and dogs making noice but I chooe to live here and i do not feel I can complain. If I get really annoyed I just move as you should.

Amja

20 hours ago, kalbo123 said:

What actually happened is that a lot of travellers, mainly the younger ones already changed their holiday destination for this high season.

The damage is already done and high season will be more quite then usual.

GOOD! :thumbsup:

Yes money overrides everything

Also Mrs Poohy has gone out in red and white striped t shirt this morning so i guess as in the words of the tourist minister she is moving on........ or no laundry done 

On 11/1/2016 at 7:14 AM, samsensam said:

the government had plenty of time to prepare for the sad passing of the King and have a clear operational plan and communication strategy in place to ensure clarity throughout the population and internationally, clearly they didn't think things through.

spare a thought for those involved in the entertainment industry, how would you feel if the government decreed your means of sustaining you and your family was to be taken away for a year. a huge amount of people will potentially be impoverished, how does this benefit the memory of the King? madness.

Thainess.

On 11/1/2016 at 1:16 PM, Chicog said:

Perhaps TV5 made some rash statements in their news coverage of the King's passing.

I think you are right, TV5 has shown pictures of an arriving couple on the Munich airport tarmac in their news coverage.