How Can Be Sure About Lawyer Company To Do The One Year Visa ?

Dear everybody,

i saw the ads clipping on the classified about the Lawyer Company / Agency that can provide one year visa for foreigner. How can i be sure all these Lawyer Agency ? they will process with the real documents or FAKE one ? is it take risk ?

because my tourist visa will gonna end up in 13 Jan 2007, i have to find a way to stay longer (one year) in Thailand with the visa.

anyone have an experience about this Lawyer Company services ? please advise me...

thanks

AaeChaN

it's an expensive process with hidden costs through a lawyer, and you have to go outside Asia too. For me, cheaper to go back to England and apply there! I hear the embassies in Australia are getting busier and respond with more stringent checks.

Dear everybody,

i saw the ads clipping on the classified about the Lawyer Company / Agency that can provide one year visa for foreigner. How can i be sure all these Lawyer Agency ? they will process with the real documents or FAKE one ? is it take risk ?

because my tourist visa will gonna end up in 13 Jan 2007, i have to find a way to stay longer (one year) in Thailand with the visa.

anyone have an experience about this Lawyer Company services ? please advise me...

thanks

AaeChaN