Thrill-seeker overtakes trucks on his jet ski on flooded road in Phetchaburi

webfact

Thrill-seeker overtakes trucks on his jet ski on flooded road after monsoon rains turned the street into river

BY NICK YORK

js.jpg

Image: Screenshot

The adrenaline junkie wheeled out his machine after heavy monsoon rains turned the highway into a waterway

PHETCHABURI: -- A man on a jetski has been filmed overtaking trucks at 40mph on a road flooded with deep water.

The adrenaline junkie wheeled out his machine after heavy monsoon rains turned the highway into river.

Shocked pedestrians watched him hit almost 40mph as he raced along the road in Phetchaburi, Thailand, on Wednesday afternoon.

The man - who has not been identified - speeds down the right hand lane which is totally clear with just an open stretch of water.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/thrill-seeker-overtakes-trucks-jetski-9190606

-- MIrror 2016-11-04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JAG said:

One assumes he had deposited his passport as surety that he would return the jetski  undamaged....

No need, he is Thai.. the damaged jet ski scam only run on foreigners....

4 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

If driving a jet ski alongside stationary trucks in a traffic jam is considered "thrill seeking".....my knitting with the lights out must be off the richter scale.

Noooo ... surely not.

You don't ... ... do  you? 

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

If driving a jet ski alongside stationary trucks in a traffic jam is considered "thrill seeking".....my knitting with the lights out must be off the richter scale.

Being a thrill seeker is an age thingee. Most of us are well past that. For some of us thrill seeking is having dinner with a beautiful young lady a good meal and a nice bottle of wine hoping to get lucky at the end of the evening. 

3 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

At least he was wearing a crash hat which is more than some of these idiots do, I think it was pretty cool actually :biggrin:

I gave you a like. I think I am still a cool guy and I laughed at the video. The positive side of this was much smaller than the negative side. Geeze I hope Trump doesn't win. Negativity like cream seems to be rising to the top these days.