A Puzzling Experience

The last time I was in England, I was driving over the Runcorn-Widnes bridge to visit my youngest daughter and her two children. Driving over the bridge, I saw a murder. What was strange about it ? No body was ever found, no-one was charged, the police and local press were not interested in it, why?

The last time I was in England, I was driving over the Runcorn-Widnes bridge to visit my youngest daughter and her two children. Driving over the bridge, I saw a murder. What was strange about it ? No body was ever found, no-one was charged, the police and local press were not interested in it, why?

:D

Would this have something to do with CROWS?

If not, I'm lost.

:o

It was a bug! You were driving over the bridge, and a bug flew into your windshield, hence you killed it.

No interest in the case - Check

No one charged - Check

No body was found - wish wash wipers bada bing bada boom!

Do I get a free thaivisa tshirt now!?

Edited by kayo

:D

Would this have something to do with CROWS?

If not, I'm lost.

:o

It does has something to do with crows - you are almost there