Sponsered Non Immigrant Visa...?

hello all,..

a few months back i enquired about a non immigrant visa, due to the fact that i was selling my london house, and planning on moving to thailand and eventually buying a small business of some kind......

i was informed that i may be able to get help getting hold of this visa, in the form of sponsership by `sunbelt asia` if this is the case , i would be very grateful if you could let me know the details of how to go about this..

i have now sold my house, and am planning on moving to thailand, at the end of may..... please could you get back to me on this, as i am going to have to apply for visas very soon,.. and this could be a great help to me...

thanks a lot,

andy (35y/o,.. uk)

hello all,..

a few months back i enquired about a non immigrant visa, due to the fact that i was selling my london house, and planning on moving to thailand and eventually buying a small business of some kind......

i was informed that i may be able to get help getting hold of this visa, in the form of sponsership by `sunbelt asia` if this is the case , i would be very grateful if you could let me know the details of how to go about this..

i have now sold my house, and am planning on moving to thailand, at the end of may.....  please could you get back to me on this, as i am going to have to apply for visas very soon,.. and this could be a great help to me...

thanks a lot, 

andy (35y/o,.. uk)

if you have a specific question on visas you can ask it here . we can do our best to answer it. also sunbeltasia is very helpful and respond to many posts on thaivisa.com

however, for private information you can contact them directly using this email address:

[email protected]

Hi Andy,

We have on some occasions from time to time; have “sponsored” a select number of businesspeople who were looking to moved to Thailand and own a business. They didn’t necessary have to commit to invest but explore the possibility of doing so in Thailand. The main requirement for us to do so, we have to in our minds be convinced that you are the type of foreign investors that Thailand wants to attract.

If that indeed was the case, we provided our financial tax returns, VAT returns, shareholder list, and by-laws with a letter of invitation to their Consulate.

In England, some people have found that the Consulates to be more liberal than other countries and not sure with a couple of Consulates there, it may not even be necessary for a sponsor. Especially if they were convinced, that you were sincere and had sold your house. Show the money in your bank account and odds are good you can get the visa on your own.

However once you get here, be prepared for a lot of hard work doing due diligence finding the best business for you. A number of the businesses in Thailand you can own 100% such as an exporting business, small manufacturing company or BOI company. We have many on our website. Thats our business.

If you need our help. Glad to try our best.

Regards,

Greg Lange

[email protected]

www.sunbeltasia.com

Thanks a lot for your reply/helpful advice..

I will send details of my house sale, money gained etc, with my visa application... and apply for a `non immigrant b` visa at a consulate in England..and hopefully be successful!

cheers

Thanks a lot for your reply/helpful advice..

I will send details of my house sale, money gained etc, with my visa application... and apply for a `non immigrant b` visa at a consulate in England..and hopefully be successful!

cheers

Apply by mail to the Royal Thai Consulate at Hull :o