Best Bar to Watch Rugby

somo

There is a bar on soi 8, sorry forgot the name, others will know I am sure. About 50 mtrs down on the left, always a good bet for rugby. That's probably your nearest. Loads of other places I am sure e.g. Brahmans on soi 23 , Black Swan on 19, you will have plenty of choice.

16 hours ago, les Dennis said:

Without doubt The Clubhouse. They sponsor The Southerners rugby teams who regularly go there to watch the games.

Sounds good but where is it?

Hopefully these places have multiple TVs as just notice England v SA is on at the same time as Scotland v Aus.

2 hours ago, somo said:

Sounds good but where is it?

Hopefully these places have multiple TVs as just notice England v SA is on at the same time as Scotland v Aus.

Its on Sukhumvit 23 somo. About 150 metres down from Cowboy on the same side. Two floors, 2 big screens and multiple TVs. Facebook page indicates they are showing both games. (One on each big screen I would imagine with some of the TVs showing the other game).

5 hours ago, les Dennis said:

Its on Sukhumvit 23 somo. About 150 metres down from Cowboy on the same side. Two floors, 2 big screens and multiple TVs. Facebook page indicates they are showing both games. (One on each big screen I would imagine with some of the TVs showing the other game).

Thank you. It's always nice to watch with a bunch of rugby fans. If memory serves me well there used to be some nice bars and classy ladies in soi 23. The Rembrandt and the like. Bit out of touch nowadays (married a long time ago!) but good times they were.

edit Think it was soi 33 but close enough:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 5:59 PM, likeke said:

Hanrahan's Soi 4, an Irish pub. Many TVs. I have watched many sports events there. 

went in this place last week to watch advertised rugby, the quality of the signal/picture was awful and kept freezing - very frustrating when a bar advertises that they show sport then the quality is shocking, other bars have decent tv reception so why not here?

also there were people wanting to watch rugby but the thai bar manager refused to change a screen showing motorcycling, which no one was watching and had thai commentary(!), to show the rugby... totally inflexible management.

plenty of better places nearby

Archived