Clinton wins early vote in tiny New Hampshire town

webfact

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm curious to know what you think will be so shocking about Hillary Clinton's actions. She comes off as very measured and rational, even overly careful. Not what I would call SHOCKING. 

scheming plotters usually are….as they spend a lot of time on how to cover their tracks….she just isn't very good at it.

Misleading headlines...because that's only in ONE  town under 100 in population in New Hampshire which only has 8 registered voters. Combine all the towns with populations under 100 in New Hampshire that is allowed to vote early, it's Clinton 25  and Trump 33 so she's losing.  Don't just love the Media?

Dude. It's election day. It's a little LATE for your conspiracy theory HYSTERICS.
Clinton has actually released more medical info than trump.
Trump is male, older, is obese, doesn't exercise, and loves fast food. So they're basically even on the health front. 
Speaking of releasing stuff, that lying SLEAZE BALL trump never released his taxes. 

Here she is stumbling to her campaign ambulance on Monday

Meanwhile Donald Trump has a schedule of no fewer than five rallies on consecutive days.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

18 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

Meanwhile Donald Trump has a schedule of no fewer than five rallies on consecutive days.

What happens if someone dies during their presidency, do they have fresh elections, or does the deputy take over for the rest of the tenure? 

27 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

Campaigning is actually much more physically strenuous than actually being president. But thanks for sharing the right wing poison. We know it won't go away after Hillary is elected. 

8 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

What happens if someone dies during their presidency, do they have fresh elections, or does the deputy take over for the rest of the tenure? 

The British Prime Minister takes over as President. Didn't you know?

1 hour ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Not long now until either Trump is declared the winner or we find out the election has been rigged. Isn't that right, boys?

They won't answer, too busy trying to remember where they hid their muskets ! 

:smile:

Dixville is obviously the essence of the USA. Maybe next time instead of 18 months of OTT campaigning across the states and the rest of the world, the entire election could be fought ONLY in the Dixville electoral college. Wouldn't that be so much more fun and save so much more money. And Trump would agree to respect the result, of course.