Prince Harry goes on warpath against press hounding of girlfriend

webfact

Prince Harry goes on warpath against press hounding of girlfriend

Robert Hackwill

606x341_349056.jpg

LONDON: -- Britain’s Prince Harry’s household has issued an unusually strongly-worded statement attacking the British tabloid press for their treatment of his latest girlfriend, Meghan Markle, an American mixed-race actress three years his senior.

Cwu3sH-WIAAs5EI.jpg

Kensington Palace has issued a statement this morning about the harassment currently being experienced by Meghan Markle and her family.

Markle is one of the stars of the long-running US TV hit “Suits”.

Some of what the media has written is bad enough, but each article has provided space in the comments section for members of the public to have their say, and some of this material has gone well beyond the bounds of common decency. The prince’s mother was killed in Paris in a car crash in 1997 attempting to flee paparazzi.

View image on Twitter

Exclusive: Meghan Markle shares her advice for success (she's so much more than just Prince Harry's girlfriend) http://bit.ly/2foj9rp 

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-09

Good for him. He's not even next in line to a totally ceremonial position. why should she be hounded by the scum media just because she goes out with him? He should hire paparazzi to hound the ones hounding her and see how they like it.

Seeing that photo though- I fail to see any of Charles in his face. I think that it has long been known that he is a cuckoo, but good on Charles for not letting it make a difference.

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good for him. He's not even next in line to a totally ceremonial position. why should she be hounded by the scum media just because she goes out with him? He should hire paparazzi to hound the ones hounding her and see how they like it.

Seeing that photo though- I fail to see any of Charles in his face. I think that it has long been known that he is a cuckoo, but good on Charles for not letting it make a difference.

Just like every member of this family, especially his mother, he likes the media when it suits - and I diligently avoid reading any of the nonsense written about any of them. If he really doesn't like it, he could always get a proper job - as could she. But somehow, I don't see that happening - do you?

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why is Harry making a lot of fuss over his latest bed partner?

He is called a Prince why?

He is not even Charles son. He is the product of his mothers affair with James Hewitt.

Proof ? Just because he's a ginger ? His Mum's brother is also a redhead