arrival card question: returning to LOS using re-entry permit

Hi all,

I used to have non-immi multiple Visas for many years and have only recently changed to "extension of stay".

Will apply for my first multiple-re-entry permit soon to accommodate seamless traveling in and out of the country in the future, so my question is: What do I fill in the arrival card upon returning to Thailand from abroad under "VISA number" ? My actual Visa is now obviously VOID as it has been converted into a "1 year extension of stay". This "extension of stay" stamp in my passport does have a number too, so I write down this number in the VISA NUMBER section? or the number of the re-entry permit if it carries a number actually? Or do I leave the VISA NUMBER section empty as my "extension of stay" will be automatically visible in the immigration Computer? I just want to avoid that the immi officer gets confused and stamps something wrong into my passport (which has happened before when I got only 30 days stamped in instead of 90, luckily I always check the stamp immediately when leaving the immi desk).

Thanks for clarification

Edited by siam2007