Chrome Plate

KhonJaiYen

You can get an EXCELLENT Chrome paint from Big C for 119bht an can. It is heat resistant too. I've got it on my two stroke exhaust and it shows no signs of heat damage. Put it on right and you'll be very happy with the finish. I put it on my bikes bodywork as a test and was very pleasantly surprised given that I painted it all at night under some trees after 1 or two beers...169474548RL141734612.jpg

I know some boys that do plating up here ( they are restoring my classic C70!) but its a long way from pattaya...er, Korat, in case you were wondering...

Edited by Loz

Does anyone know of a company doing Chrome Plate for Motorcycle parts? I'm based in Pattaya and I'm restoring an old bike as a bit of a hobby and would like to chrome plate some parts. Any help would be appreciated.

I have just had 2 bikes rechromed, top class guy, i think he is in Korat, i will find out tomorrow and post, also i will post a pic of the custom chopper he has chromed for me, and not expensive, this guy also did the wheels. would post now but using daughters pc.

Thaicoon!

that is awesome! is that a vfr swing arm mated to a Steed or is it the Bros swinger? Big job? looks worth the trouble!!

Its based on a 400 steed, got to get some airrush work on it now, any ideas.

here is a pic of the other side.

Notice the wooden grips and upside down forks, love this, as forks used to be.

post-9688-1165229264_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thaicoon

Thaicoon, can you give us the name of the fellow's chrome shop and a phone number? I've got a complete exhaust system I'd like re-chromed. Thanks.

Moo the mechanic that does all my bikes, he is in Krasang, he used to get stuff chromed in Korat, but there are better places in Sikku, so i am going to get the number for you, give me a couple of days, this is where this bike was done, sorry it as my old bike i had some of chrome done in Korat, the guy in Sikku is a lot better, and prepares it 100%, as it should be done.

Thaicoon, can you give us the name of the fellow's chrome shop and a phone number? I've got a complete exhaust system I'd like re-chromed. Thanks.

Moo the mechanic that does all my bikes, he is in Krasang, he used to get stuff chromed in Korat, but there are better places in Sikku, so i am going to get the number for you, give me a couple of days, this is where this bike was done, sorry it as my old bike i had some of chrome done in Korat, the guy in Sikku is a lot better, and prepares it 100%, as it should be done.

Thanks Thaicoon, I'll look for your reply.