Ugly Pretties: All the times that Thai beauties have behaved really badly

webfact

Ugly Pretties: All the times that Thai beauties have behaved really badly

By Coconuts Bangkok 

pretty_3.jpg

Coconuts photo mockup

BANGKOK: -- In Thailand, “pretties” are ubiquitous. These promotional models, social media influencers and actress wannabes do everything from promote cars at the Motor Show to serve your beer tower at the bar. Being gorgeous entitles them to certain perks, but some of them get addicted to the lush life and the loads of attention. This is when pretties can go bad. An entitled pretty behaving badly is not cute, but it is entertaining.

Here is a roundup of the best times that pretties got ugly:

This girl, Thippawan "Pui" Chaphupuang, went on a talk show and pretended to be possessed by a Thai ghost. The odd video went viral. No one believed she was possessed but everyone agreed she was a bad actress and very hungry for attention:

pretty1_0.jpg

This girl, Waranrada "June”" Kaewmeesee, Miss Maxim 2013’s first runner-up, decided to wear duct tape to an awards show.

By covering her private parts in silver tape, throwing on a sheer curtain, and calling it a dress, she hoped to increase her declining fame.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/11/ugly-pretties-all-times-thai-beauties-have-behaved-really-badly

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-11

Damn those fake noses are quite ugly!

And if you look at the full article a bit quickly you may even think they are clones...

And those colored contact lens, making them looking like zombies

Notthenation had a funny article about it, not sure if this one of the "unauthorized" link

http://notthenation.com/2010/12/tourist-child-terrified-of-thai-women-with-colored-contact-lenses/

25 minutes ago, webfact said:

This girl, Waranrada "June”" Kaewmeesee, Miss Maxim 2013’s first runner-up, decided to wear duct tape to an awards show.

By covering her private parts in silver tape, throwing on a sheer curtain, and calling it a dress, she hoped to increase her declining fame.

A: She looked good in that outfit.

B: Why is that behaving badly?

C: It worked...

Edited by Bluespunk

37 minutes ago, JuanCarlos said:

Damn those fake noses are quite ugly!

And if you look at the full article a bit quickly you may even think they are clones...

And those colored contact lens, making them looking like zombies

Notthenation had a funny article about it, not sure if this one of the "unauthorized" link

http://notthenation.com/2010/12/tourist-child-terrified-of-thai-women-with-colored-contact-lenses/

So I am not the only foreigner who finds these creatures of plastic surgery, stuffed with tons of silicone, bleached by chemicals, absolutely terrifying.

Their first and most important ambition: deny their nature and match some plastic barbie.

How can one find this "pretty"?

And their self denial seems to affect them mentally (so many are plain crazy, drug addict).

Some similarity with the red light kathoeys ("ladyboys").

Only social media make these ugly girls "celebraties"; even just come down from the trees in the bush!

But acting nasty, naughty and thats the most of the "thai girls" want to be as they always watch these stupid and horrible soaps.....a life style not even 5 % of thais will every reach in their life!

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

I don't see what was nasty about it to be honest.

Just looking at the pictures of her and there were plenty plastered all over the news tells the tale. Hitting another car on purpose and then ranting and raving well that fills out the picture. 

5 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Just looking at the pictures of her and there were plenty plastered all over the news tells the tale. Hitting another car on purpose and then ranting and raving well that fills out the picture. 

The one who hit the cars was a different person.

Edited by Bluespunk

This is all very Daily Mail and the Coconuts article was a fun read. Some pretties however are very nice girls and while I probably wouldn't use the term "down to earth" to describe any of the ones I've known, there are plenty who have good hearts and are not users or farang hunters. They often have a hard time finding a boyfriend because many Thai guys are too jealous to handle their role in the spotlight. I've heard a few stories of jealous BFs climbing up on the stage while they're presenting, picking a fight with a guy who's asking them questions, etc. So if one takes an interest in you it's worth it to make a good effort in return I'd say...

The ones at the Bangkok motorshow are pretty and nice . Just as long as they or the social media "celebs" don't get a hissyfit and drive their car into others , I'm ok with it.

Edited by FlorC

Almost none of that is even remotely "pretty". Bunch of creepy fake tits, sliced up botox faces and chopped-off dicks attempting to hide social insecurity. If you want to show your "beauty" - be who you are, not some messed up facade created by the cosmetic industry which says you're not good enough as nature intended. 

You have got to watch this!

Another of Bangkok’s internet idols, and so-called "pretty,” has been crowned this weekend’s most hated person on Facebook after live-streaming her model clique’s bad behavior at a restaurant.

The video, posted by model Rattikarn Koomchoom, who has over 65,000 followers (apparently, because of her big-boob selfies), has been featured on local media and widely criticized because of her clique’s horrific manners and blatant disregard for their children while eating at Krua Baimai restaurant, in Bang Khun Thian, on Saturday.
Posted May 23rd coconuts.

After 10 minutes it all kicks off!

Obnoxious behaviour aside, I don't even consider this 'look' to be Thai. It's the Bangkok look that has unfortunately become the model for the rest of the country. Remove the braces, nose implants, coloured contacts, heavily pencilled eyebrows, and they would be indistinguishable from Singaporeans (i.e., southern Chinese). This is the face of the elite that runs the country.... and you see it in their behaviour.