Transfer pics and videos from pc to iPhone free and w/o visa card

MikeyIdea

Hi,

The company gave me an iPhone 6S 64 that I don't want so I gave it to my daughter. She wants to transfer 15 GB videos and pictures that she has in a folder on her PC to it

2 rules

1) She has an Apple ID but there is no Visa card connected to it and there never will be

2) Must not cost money

Grateful for information. How to do?

Mikey

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Isn't it pretty straight forward, itunes on PC, plug in iphone and sync photos ? Am I missing something ?

Yes, you are missing that it is not possible to use iTunes if you have an apple with credit card option None selected. Cannot even open iTunes on the iPhone

Rule 1) She has an Apple ID but there is no Visa card connected to it and there never will be

12 minutes ago, MikeyIdea said:

Yes, you are missing that it is not possible to use iTunes if you have an apple with credit card option None selected

Rule 1) She has an Apple ID but there is no Visa card connected to it and there never will be

Ok, thanks for explanation. 

As others have said, dropbox, google drive etc

Yes, you are missing that it is not possible to use iTunes if you have an apple with credit card option None selected. Cannot even open iTunes on the iPhone

This isn't correct. You're getting confused with the iTunes Store app on the phone and the iTunes program on PC/Mac. It is absolutely possible to open iTunes on a PC or Mac without credit card and transfer files/photos to a phone.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• 2 months later...

Archived