Balloons released in memory of Paris terror attack victims

webfact

Balloons released in memory of Paris terror attack victims

Alasdair Sandford

606x341_349471.jpg

PARIS: -- A year on to the day, France has been remembering the country’s murderous terror attacks in Paris.

President Hollande and the city’s mayor Anne Hidalgo released 130 balloons – one for each person who died in the atrocities.

As well as the uplifting commemorations, ceremonies were held at each of the venues where the attacks took place.

Two plaques were unveiled at the Bataclan concert hall. The venue suffered the most casualties as three gunmen caused terror – they claimed in the name of Islam.

A first plaque contains the names of the victims. The second was unveiled by two people who both lost their children in the attacks.

The Stade de France to the north of Paris is where it all started. Suicide bombs went off – mercifully outside the stadium rather than inside. A Portuguese man, Manuel Dias, became the night’s first victim.

Ceremonies have also taken place at the series of bars and cafes in the French capital, where gunmen roamed, mowing people down at random.

The Bataclan reopened for music on Saturday night. The thousand tickets to see Sting play sold out in under half and hour; victims’ relatives were among the audience.

Proceeds will go to two charities helping survivors of the attacks.

The former Police frontman opened his performance with a minute’s silence, telling the crowd “we will not forget them”.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-14

One can hardly believe that some guys all of the sudden decide to shoot in an office. They need money, weapon, organization, etc. 
Some people are happy with the explanations of the newspapers, some others want to know more what published. 
Normally, the non-published details are more interesting and real than the printed ones.  I am speaking about this.

11 hours ago, Honthy said:

One can hardly believe that some guys all of the sudden decide to shoot in an office. They need money, weapon, organization, etc. 
Some people are happy with the explanations of the newspapers, some others want to know more what published. 
Normally, the non-published details are more interesting and real than the printed ones.  I am speaking about this.

One can hardly believe some of the nonsense posted on this forum. And yet....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

2 hours ago, Morch said:

One can hardly believe some of the nonsense posted on this forum. And yet....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

yes, this is a very good collection what we can know while some others can be seen leaking from intelligence reviews ..... But one is happy with the surface  and judge  5555

10 minutes ago, Honthy said:

yes, this is a very good collection what we can know while some others can be seen leaking from intelligence reviews ..... But one is happy with the surface  and judge  5555

And again you have nothing to offer but vague insinuations of secrets and conspiracy.

15 hours ago, Honthy said:

Indeed the official narrative is at the least, questionable. Info suppressed from the public makes it seem even more so. Lot more went on than we may ever know....

The only disgusting last news is that a group of 30 "gendarmes" were not far and could have arrived at 22h but the police commissioner asked them to not move....They were armed and ready but were asked to not move. After the tragic event they were sent to New Caledonia to keep them quiet.

This was announced in "le Canard Enchaine"

10 hours ago, gemini81 said:

Indeed the official narrative is at the least, questionable. Info suppressed from the public makes it seem even more so. Lot more went on than we may ever know....

3 hours ago, Honthy said:

Thanks God, you have 5555  We are saved

You two mystery fans want to share what you're puzzled about or what you think is hidden from the public?

Because otherwise smells like good old cow manure.

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

You two mystery fans want to share what you're puzzled about or what you think is hidden from the public?

Because otherwise smells like good old cow manure.

OK, Daddy, I am sorry, I have not the same idea as you

Edited by Honthy

7 hours ago, Morch said:

You don't seem to have ANY clear idea on this, that's the point.

7 hours ago, Honthy said:

OK, Daddy, I am sorry, I have not the same idea as you

The official version doesn't add up, is Honthy's point. It's true. Nor do many of these attacks and the official narratives we're told.

10 minutes ago, gemini81 said:

The official version doesn't add up, is Honthy's point. It's true. Nor do many of these attacks and the official narratives we're told.

You're just repeating general assertions. What doesn't add up?

29 minutes ago, Morch said:

Actually,if you add the things and information chunks together, I am sure you will have the same consequences: something is not 100%.

Should not, it is your problem. I would not advertise it........55555

29 minutes ago, Morch said:

None of it adds up. That is my view. I am not repeating nor generalizing anything. Critical thinking, questioning, researching. They all reek of political involvement.

32 minutes ago, Honthy said:

Actually,if you add the things and information chunks together, I am sure you will have the same consequences: something is not 100%.

Should not, it is your problem. I would not advertise it........55555

32 minutes ago, gemini81 said:

None of it adds up. That is my view. I am not repeating nor generalizing anything. Critical thinking, questioning, researching. They all reek of political involvement.

So both of you cannot (or will not, whatever) articulate your suspicions, but deny making generalized, vague claims.

Exactly the sort of logic expected.