Minix neo x8-H plus

flyinghigh

Go to Amorn and buy yourself a 5VDC power supply. Bring the Minix, so you are sure you get the right sized connector, and beware of the polarity - the guys at the shop should be able to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same box, this is the details of the adapter. The box specifications say that it needs 5V - 2Amps. The power supply is actually a 5V - 3amp so is oversized (chinese made)
Amorn sell a universal power supply  that I have bought before that can produce 1200mA so may work though is a little underpowered. Not sure if they sell a larger one. There are also several places in tukcom that sell used power supplies that may have the identical power. The polarity is shown in the picture, centre is positive as it nearly always is.

minix power.jpg

Edited by DPGumbypgh

10 hours ago, flyinghigh said:

HI ALL, I have just returned to Thailand and have left my power lead back home in the UK ,can i buy another power lead here in Pattaya??,THANKS

I bought a new power supply for my Minix neo x8 h plus in Harbour Mall on Pattaya klang recently, because the orginal power supply went wrong. It was not orginal but works great. It cost about 200 baht.It was in one of the shops in the IT area, which in on the top 2 floors. They let me test it fitted and worked with my box in the shop. Cannot remember the name of the shop but it is one of the ones selling Andorid TV boxes.

Hope that helps

Edited by jay1980

• 2 weeks later...