Doing Some Good, Having Some Fun !

mouse

Although I injected a sense of humor into Michelonia, the intent is real and I think that as a group of more than 9,000 members we can really do something with this. If every member from this forum alone joined we would have $90,000. That does not include the response from press releases and other things that I want to do.

Then of course come the revenue form Passports and other vitual services, which brings another potential sum just from our Forum alone.

The money is safe and will be kept in the Thai Visa Accounts until we transfer it directly to our actual projects, so do not fret. These projects are voted on and we run things like a small country.

If the Doc and George have nothing against it we can do our voting on the forum itself. The potential is unlimited here. New citizen would have to join the forum to vote and everything would grow. We have a very powerful weapon here called "STRENGTH OF NUMBERS"

The names we use on the forum and our Avatars are our only identity, which will continue to allow us to keep our annanominity (spelling?)

I want to also take this time to thank Dr. Pat Pong and George for giving me the free domain, web space and assistance in getting this site off the ground. Thanks George for the countless email on technical concerns.

Michelonia keeps all received data confidential. Unless you want to be the next President or something then we need a short Bio.

Come on!!! At least take a look at it at http://www.michelonia.com