Militant Islamist groups believe Trump's rhetoric will help recruitment

webfact

Militant Islamist groups believe Trump's rhetoric will help recruitment

Khorasani of ISIS says Obama a moderate infidel compared to Trump

Thomson Reuters 

From Afghanistan to Algeria, jihadists plan to use Donald Trump's shock U.S. presidential victory as a propaganda tool to bring new fighters to their battlefields.

Taliban commanders and Islamic State supporters say Trump's campaign trail rhetoric against Muslims — at one point calling for a total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States — will play perfectly in their recruitment efforts, especially for disaffected youth in the West.

"This guy is a complete maniac. His utter hate towards Muslims will make our job much easier because we can recruit thousands," Abu Omar Khorasani, a top ISIS commander in Afghanistan, told Reuters.

Full story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-militant-groups-isis-al-qaeda-1.3849486?cmp=rss

-- CBCnews 2016-11-14

Maybe true but I would think that IS would be struggling to recruit anybody other that suicidal types right now. Considering they are getting exterminated at a rapid rate in both Aleppo and Mosul.  But if it is true then good. Lure more Islamic idiots to an immanent and messy death.

Trump is the biggest help for IS.

Muslim people in USA  have no more protection by the USA constitution, because a sociophath

now is their ---------- whatever he believes.

What will they do? A fascist leader? Terrorist counter attacks?

White terrorists (pseudo Christians) murdered more Muslims and Blacks

16 hours ago, Usernames said:

Nice to Reuters and its reporters hanging around with ISIS. Shows where their sympathies lie.

Please point to just one Reuters report that expresses sympathy / support for Daesh - ridiculous post

18 hours ago, Usernames said:

Nice to Reuters and its reporters hanging around with ISIS. Shows where their sympathies lie.

Not really.

It is nice to have a line of communication open to the other side where you can listen and learn and perhaps gain some intelligence too.

20 hours ago, Usernames said:

Reuters is an agency.

Anyone can send them information and get paid.  Their only criteria is that the information is reliable and "newsworthy".   The information (raw material) is then sold to whatever company wants to use it. 

They are the model of impartiality and trustworthiness.

That's why the "big name" newspapers, TV (even Fox) and Radio stations use them as a source.

They are the ones who turn the raw material into a "story"

In the above "story" Thaivisa is quoting cbc.ca (who bought the raw material from Reuters) who are presenting this to the world as "news".  Other companies will be using the same raw material.  Each "news" organisation interpreting it and presenting it in their own "way".

No doubt you prefer the "Prayut" journalistic system.

Edited by Enoon

14 hours ago, lungmi said:

Trump is the biggest help for IS.

Muslim people in USA  have no more protection by the USA constitution, because a sociophath

now is their ---------- whatever he believes.

What will they do? A fascist leader? Terrorist counter attacks?

White terrorists (pseudo Christians) murdered more Muslims and Blacks

Define fascist and then explain how Trump is a fascist please.

This suits both Trump and ISIS needs just fine. Nothing like an enemy to help unite your side. Trump can use Islamic threat as means to curtail civil rights, etc just as Bush did after 9/11, and that will further inflame those in discriminated groups driving them towards radicalism, which will lead to further crackdowns, etc etc. It's a win win for both.

34 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Rooters has always been way left of center.

Shameful 'news' agency. :ph34r:

Another silly post from the false news community. Reuters does not support / sympathise with Islamists. Do a search 'Reuters ISIS' to know the truth

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

ISIS got plenty of recruits with a president who would not even call them what they are: Islamic Terrorists. Trump will bring hell down on their heads.

And what kind of cooperation do you think he's going to get when his national security advisor says such things about Muslims. Do you think it will help or hurt? And as for raining down hell on terrorists, what exactly is it you believe he's going to doI know, as you've demonstrated before, you believe Trump is magic !! Most of his ire seems directed at Iran. And that loon, Michael Flynn, actually  believes that Iran is cooperating with the Sunni terrorists.

7 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Please stop telling me what I believe. Anyone who reads my posts frequently knows that I have not had a lot of good things to say about Trump. I only defend him against distortions a blatant lies.

I have never ever read a post of yours that criticized Donald Trump. Not one. It's true that you wrote repeatedly that you think he's only slightly better than Hillary Clinton. But apart from that, absolutely no specific criticism that I recall. This is what's called "concern trolling," You first establish your bona fides by trying to appear even-handed. But when it comes to specifics, the criticism turns out to be very one-sided.

Edited by ilostmypassword

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

I have never ever read a post of yours that criticized Donald Trump. Not one. It's true that you wrote repeatedly that you think he's only slightly better than Hillary Clinton. But apart from that, absolutely no specific criticism that I recall. 

Well, I have critisized him - especially during the primaries - but even saying that he is the lesser of two "evils" is pretty critical and I have said that numerous times. I do have to say that he has been conducting himself admirably since he was elected though. I may have underestimated him.

D.Trump is dithyrambic about himself already. So are his supporters.

Something similar to Rumania's Ceaucescu  acclaimed as ''The Great Conductor,'' ''The Genius of the Carpathians'' and ''The Danube of Thought.''

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Well, I have critisized him - especially during the primaries - but even saying that he is the lesser of two "evils" is pretty critical and I have said that numerous times. I do have to say that he has been conducting himself admirably since he was elected though. I may have underestimated him.who Or

Admirably? Like claiming that the New York Times had lost subscribers? Or that he saved a Ford plant?  Or was it the appointment of Steve Bannon, ex publisher of Breitbart.com to be one of his top 2 aides? You have set a very low bar for someone to be behaving "admirably". He tells falsehoods all the time. Whether it's through dishonesty or ignorance, who knows. I suspect it's more the latter which is even scarier because that means he hasn't a clue about reality.

Edited by ilostmypassword

5 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

And Islamists just got a huge new boost! Here's a quote from Michael Flynn, Trumps new national security advisor: "Islam is a political ideology." "It's like a malignant cancer."

Hate to agree with Flynn on this, but do wish to point out that Evangelicals are also political ideology, as are Mormons, Scientologists, and any religion that goes out and considers it their duty to convert non believers and promote through politics their belief system.

13 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Hate to agree with Flynn on this, but do wish to point out that Evangelicals are also political ideology, as are Mormons, Scientologists, and any religion that goes out and considers it their duty to convert non believers and promote through politics their belief system.

I noticed that you didn't cite Christians in general, but only Evangelicals. Technically, all Christians should be out trying to convert non-believers.  But most don't care about it.  The same applies to Muslims. 

5 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

And Islamists just got a huge new boost! Here's a quote from Michael Flynn, Trumps new national security advisor: "Islam is a political ideology." "It's like a malignant cancer."

Not many of the people I worked with in Saudi would disagree with Flynn. There is nothing like living in a sharia society to educate one as to the reality of Islam.

The vast majority of western free peoples don't have a clue.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

12 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I noticed that you didn't cite Christians in general, but only Evangelicals. Technically, all Christians should be out trying to convert non-believers.  But most don't care about it.  The same applies to Muslims. 

Did you know that the penalty for leaving Islam is death?

Many Muslims I met in Saudi did try to convert me if they had the opportunity.