Crazed Englishman Loses The Plot

kurgen

Crazed Englishman restrained after early morning fracas in Jomtien.

Police and medical staff were called to a house at the Farim Village off of Jomtien Beach early on Saturday Morning after reports of a crazed English man were received.

Police cautiously entered the property after noticing blood stains on the first floor balcony.

The man, Mr. Gary Rosen aged 35 was found in the first floor bathroom and appeared fearful for his life when attempts at restraint were made.

Around the house, there was evidence of broken glass and other items which suggested the man was either severely disturbed or was under the influence of a narcotic.( or just English :o )

He was handcuffed for his own protection and removed from the house.

A search of the house did uncover drug taking paraphernalia.

Mr. Rosen had stayed at this house for almost two years and did not reveal any possible motive behind his crazed state.

He was later taken to Hospital and the Police report suggested excess consumption of a controlled substance was to blame.

I knew it wouldn't take long for us Brits to be back at the top of the tit league :D

Whilst I agree that drug-taking is a very stupid thing to do, I certainly wouldn't like a bunch of Thai cops to burst into my house. If I were off my head at the time, I'd probably be terrified when they then went on to try and restrain me.

I'm not sure that this guy qualifies for tit of the week. Seems a bit harsh.

I am afraid anyone who does drugs in Thailand, has to qualify for tit of the week. If you wanna do drugs then do them somewhere where they dont lock you away for 10 years :o

Whilst I agree that drug-taking is a very stupid thing to do, I certainly wouldn't like a bunch of Thai cops to burst into my house. If I were off my head at the time, I'd probably be terrified when they then went on to try and restrain me.

I'd stick to Kurgens award personally :o

Edited by davethailand

I'd stick to Kurgens award personally :D

Kurgen should have awarded him the Pair. :o