Israeli murder: Shimon's wife "very likely" is dead say police as yet another wife comes to give evidence

webfact

Israeli murder: Shimon's wife "very likely" is dead say police as yet another wife comes to give evidence

a5.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- The murky case of the Israeli murderer Shimon Bintan has taken yet another twist.

Another wife of Shimon has come forward. Shimon has already reportedly admitted to killing a compatriot, cutting him up and concealing him in cement under the stairs, reported Manager Online.

Police hope the latest woman - named only as Mrs "B" - can shed light on the disappearance of Nitaya Saeng-urai who has not been heard from since about November last year.

Arun Wacharasrisukanya leading the investigation team said that in his opinion it is "very likely" that Nitaya is dead. 

Evidence of her money transactions and phone records show that they all ceased abruptly last year.

But he said how or why she may have died remains unclear.

A search of the drains and pathway at a Bang Kruay house shared by Shimon, 50, and Nitaya, 37, failed to turn up anything on Tuesday.

Yesterday police were looking in morgues for corpses unclaimed by relatives to see if they could get a lead. Arun appealed to the public for any information that may lead to answers about the disappearance of Nitaya.

Shimon was arrested at the weekend after Eliyahu Cohen, 63, a former Israeli policeman, was found cut up and covered in plaster in a cupboard under the stairs in Shimon's house in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, north west of Bangkok. 

His 17 year old son named as "Ben" is also helping police with their enquiries.

Shimon has reportedly told cops that he killed Mr Cohen in jealousy after he slept with his wife.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-17

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I wonder how this guy was making a living here,after spending

years in prison for another murder,he was not earning anything,

they should look into that as well.

regards worgeordie

Perhaps supported by his many wives?

13 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Maybe he managed to get his hands on a TEFL ? :stoner:

45 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Drugs. That is the real reason behind him killing this ex police officer. A drug deal gone bad.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

His livelihood is derived thru murder...and he's making a killing

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Selling Dead Sea cosmetics?

3 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

"Another wife of Shimon has come forward . . . "

A Mormon Jew. That's a first  . . :smile:

Not all Israelis are Jews. He could be Muslim that can have more than 1 wife or the woman could be an ex wife.

Hate to say this, but I suspect he disposed of his wife in some horrific way and maybe her body will never be discovered. It is also possible this man could be a serial killer. Very tragic for all those who became involved with him.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

It was stated in another article that a relative in Israel was sending him 20-30K THB per month.

On 16/11/2016 at 4:42 PM, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too. How on earth he could survive in all the place Thailand. He needs money to live, may be money sent to him from Isreal? If he worked in Thailand those Thais would have reported him years back wouldn't they? Thais don't like foreigners competing for their jobs. That's for sure.

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

He was released early from Israeli prison at the time, after making a deal with the police to incriminate some of his colleagues. As far as I understand this also involved him getting enough to set up a new life. At the same time, he was taking money from the cons he worked against, in order to entrap his police operators. Coming out here, he probably had some money stashed away, and no doubt went back to his old trade.

The same question could be asked about any number of dodgy foreigners doing "business" here, no shortage. There are, I gather, various criminal organizations here, with some (more or less) defined by nationality. Same everywhere.

6 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Not all Israelis are Jews. He could be Muslim that can have more than 1 wife or the woman could be an ex wife.

Hate to say this, but I suspect he disposed of his wife in some horrific way and maybe her body will never be discovered. It is also possible this man could be a serial killer. Very tragic for all those who became involved with him.

Indeed, but this one is a Jew. Probably not a very observant one, if that matters.

Guess you are correct about the wife, but if, according to some reports she was also part of this "world", who knows?

7 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

guys seem to get caught when a body was found. would seem to me that holding onto the bodies is a mistake.

Yes.... we would best put that in our notebooks for future reference, should a similar situation come along some day.  Argh.

:omfg:

the question how he could make a living can be easy answered maybe as a hit man for the israel mob all young israelis are forced by their government to join a war and there they kill this is normal with israelis  after war many come to thailand drugs or smuggling etc etc I found many of them to be nice fellows but with a hard background 

• 3 weeks later...