Congratulations On Successful Action In The South!

chanchao

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets hope thaksin has more sense than bush ,look at the mess hes getting the world into ,and still beleives hes making the world a safer place ,what a <deleted>**ing idiot !!!

So it is Bush that has turned this world into what it is like now!

Wow, how powerful! I think I've found a God to worship!

I suppose it would be a peaceful world if Bush is away?

lets hope thaksin has more sense than bush ,look at the mess hes getting the world into ,and still beleives hes making the world a safer place ,what a <deleted>**ing idiot !!!

:o

:o

Right! That George Bush fella is also responsible for Global Warming too...all by himself! Got a lot to answer for... :D

I will send you then my congratulations......

Not only your congratulations! You can join in with your Japanese monarchy!

The Japs are very good at slaughtering people! :o

What happened in Japan is over 50 years ago.... and they did not slaughter the own people.......makes some difference....

But we are talking here about what is going on in Thailand now.....

Happened not only in Beijing, but also in Bangkok, cannot remember however, that the Thai people sent congratulations to Suchinda.....

Yes! Tell the police and military to use some of their "muay thai" skills and catch them with bare hands. Never mind a few dozens of dead police officers! It is their fukcing job, isn't that so?

I did not say that.....

Police and military in Thailand are powerful organisations, and have generally good equipment. They were even informed about the planning of that terrorist act.

It should be expected that they are able to arrest most of these young unexperienced people alive, without killing them. You do not need to use your bare hands.... there are tear-gas, protection clothes for own security, water-canons, granades filled with paint, high-voltage combat-sticks and much more - it makes no sense to me, to enter a mosque and to shoot everybody there.... there were no hostages made by that young gangsters....

The problems will come up from now on, as parents and other relatives of the dead ones and even moderate people in that area will show up with open hate and resistance to everything, which is ethnic Thai....

Not a good future.......and no reason for congratulations at all!

Johann

killing when not necesary (how do you spell that ??) is just stupidity . it will only breed resentment and hate ,fuelling the fire . lets hope thaksin has more sense than bush ,look at the mess hes getting the world into ,and still beleives hes making the world a safer place ,what a <deleted>**ing idiot !!!

First posting I more or less agree with you, Possom,... :o

killing when not necesary (how do you spell that ??) is just stupidity . it will only breed resentment and hate ,fuelling the fire . lets hope thaksin has more sense than bush ,look at the mess hes getting the world into ,and still beleives hes making the world a safer place ,what a <deleted>**ing idiot !!!

First posting I more or less agree with you, Possom,... :o

But your writing style still needs a bit of improvement.

A bit too direct,... :D

You are at high risk your posting will be removed.

Oops, so has it been,...

He also developped SARS to draw world's attention away from the Iraq War! :o

And please don't give me a smiley! I am fukcing serious! :D

SARS originated in rural China, during spring when the climate is warming up, and was transferred from infected animals to humans. Unlike the AIDS virus, the SARS virus can survive a long time outside the human/ or animals body.

Unlike birdflue virus it can also be transmitted directly between humans....

Every year, some new type of influenza is discovered in rural China, due to unhygienic conditions, lack of fresh water and living of humans too close to domestic animals.....Sometimes such virus is more, sometimes less dangerous for humans..... well known facts....

I think, in this case, BUSH from USA has nothing to do with it....neither the father, nor his son...

Johann

:D:D:D

I don't believe everyone was killed outright. If that was so then either the Thai forces are crack shots :o or the firepower used was overkill. No I don't believe they had to kill them all, sure some but all? come on ! what are the Thai government afraid of ? is putting some on trial for terrorism so bad ?.

As for the siege at the Mosk? it's a disgrace. They wern't going anywhere, ok so the forces were shot at, I think while sending in food. Easy just pull back and place snipers to watch for similar threats, time was not an issue nor was the danger to the public. It's not as if they were surprised by gunfire and acted out of self defence.

I believe the story goes that the Army chief in the south acted rashly and independent from the directives from Bangkok. He has been "moved" to another position. Now are we realy to believe that the chief in the south acted alone? against his own boss's orders? In Thailand? with the social structure they have? Oh please !

In one way it's good, it show's perfectly, why Thailand is still far from being a 1st world country. As a buddhist country it's surprising how opposite the actions are from the teachings.

In one way it's good, it show's perfectly, why Thailand is still far from being a 1st world country.

Does that mean you are glad that Thailand is still far from being a 1st world country?

Anyway, for me I do not care if Thailand is 1st world or <deleted> world. As long as people's life are pleasant and not too much poverty, it is a perfect place.

SARS originated in rural China, during spring when the climate is warming up, and was transferred from infected animals to humans. Unlike the AIDS virus, the SARS virus can survive a long time outside the human/ or animals body.

Unlike birdflue virus it can also be transmitted directly between humans....

I now know how to judge informations given from you.

Where did you get those informations referring to SARS from? :o

per a lot of posts on this thread sounds like Thailand is the perfect place for bigoted sh1theads that justify the slaughter of lightly armed teenages by heavily armed and murderous storm troopers...I wouldn't be at all surprised if the milicos popped some of their own guys to indicate 'look, look...we have casualties too...'

ain't no lessons to be learned other than with the present posture it ain't never gonna end in the Deep South...

If you attack a police station in Thailand you know you are going to end up dead.

Their choice, I certainly don't blame the government for coming down hard on these people. Thailand has a lot to loose if terrorism gets a foot hold and more so if there is a Bali style attack. Better hard handed tatics than innocent people being killed.

Live by the sword expect to die by it ...

I have allways been against wars and violence, especially after spending time in combat myself.

I really have seen enough suffering. However I sad to say that it is time to really turn up the heat on those that would hurt or kill innocent people.

War should be kept on the battle field and out of places of worship.

I'm sorry to say that I wish all of these terrorists could be killed in one felled swoop. Again unfortunately we are now just in the advent of continuous world wide terroristic actions that may continue to the end of time.

My uncle was in the French Foreign Legion. He was wounded three times while fighting radical muslims 50 years ago.

His suggestion is to take prisoners and proclaim each time another person is killed

by radicals that one hundred of them would be rounded up and killed the following morning.

He believes the promblem would be over or substantialy reduced in about two weeks.

What do you think.

I have allways been against wars and violence, especially after spending time in combat myself.

I really have seen enough suffering. However I sad to say that it is time to really turn up the heat on those that would hurt or kill innocent people.

War should be kept on the battle field and out of places of worship.

I'm sorry to say that I wish all of these terrorists could be killed in one felled swoop. Again unfortunately we are now just in the advent of continuous world wide terroristic actions that may continue to the end of time.

My uncle was in the French Foreign Legion. He was wounded three times while fighting radical muslims 50 years ago.

His suggestion is to take prisoners and proclaim each time another person is killed

by radicals that one hundred of them would be rounded up and killed the following morning.

He believes the promblem would be over or substantialy reduced in about two weeks.

What do you think.

It's worth a try. Maybe that's why GWB has some keep in reserve in Gitmo

Has anybody else seen this add. The guy I got it off of said it was in a Swedish news paper "Aftonbladet.se" Is there an actual paper with this name? and iff so was this actually posted in it?

DEAR PEOPLE OF THE WORLD,

Persons who plan to visit Thailand NOW are warned not to travel to Patani Raya Region, (Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Satun, Songkhla) and the neighbour provinces (Phuket, Pangnga, Krabi, Pattalung). Patani people are not responsible for anything happens to you after this warning."

Has anybody else seen this add. The guy I got it off of said it was in a Swedish news paper  "Aftonbladet.se" Is there an actual paper with this name? and iff so was this actually posted in it?

DEAR PEOPLE OF THE WORLD,

Persons who plan to visit Thailand NOW are warned not to travel to Patani Raya Region, (Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Satun, Songkhla) and the neighbour provinces (Phuket, Pangnga, Krabi, Pattalung). Patani people are not responsible for anything happens to you after this warning."

No ad. There's an article about a warning published on a web site that is said to belong to PULO:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...,470115,00.html

The nation report more or less the same:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/page.news....ess=1&id=112853

The only thing in the 'Aftonbladet' article that is not in The Nation is that Aftonbladet claims that PULO is based in southern Sweden (!).

Edited by ka12345

The Thais have kept the Muslims under control over a long period of time by simply crushing any attempts at uprising with superior brute force.

No quarter and no mercy for the merciless.

Might be a lesson for the rest of the world. :o

So mote it be...

These 'poor teenagers' are the same ones responsible for killing monks,police and burning down schools but when a dozen or so attack a police hut the police should just shoot them in the legs and then let them hide out in a mosque till their mommys come and get them? What planet are some of you guys living on?