Ghostly girl fined for sitting on top of moving taxi

snoop1130

46 minutes ago, sambum said:

Come on guys!  Why don't you just agree to differ on such a trivial comment, instead of someone always having to have the last word?

For my part it is because I find it ridiculous to claim/defend the idea that this girl is so stupid she doesn't know the difference between a motor bike and a car.

She was having a bad day, she did something dumb, been there, done that [not as she did but equally stupid things have been done by myself], however to then imply she is a complete moron is out of order.

3 hours ago, tandor said:

...so the cameraman just happened to be there to witness this phenomena..should be charged at least 250 baht for instigating.

Yes, you got it exactly right, apart from the 'instigating' allegation.  The 3 reporters were in the car on their way home from work according to the original report.

According to the Thai news, she had a fight with her husband/boyfriend, he got into the car and wouldn't let her in, she jumped on the trunk and then couldn't get off as he would not stop driving around.

Two people who let their emotions get the better of their judgement, that's all.  :post-4641-1156694005:

40 minutes ago, otherstuff1957 said:

According to the Thai news, she had a fight with her husband/boyfriend, he got into the car and wouldn't let her in, she jumped on the trunk and then couldn't get off as he would not stop driving around.

Two people who let their emotions get the better of their judgement, that's all.  :post-4641-1156694005:

Now that sounds perfectly logical - too logical for most on here!

1 hour ago, jesimps said:

"Nah, there's a difference between using an online forum and living in online forums."

Yeh, some have more than 11,000 posts!

Still a difference.

PS: Any reason you chose to partially copy rather than quote a full post...

Edited by Bluespunk

On 11/18/2016 at 8:15 PM, johnny Cage said:

One of my Thai students a while back told me "I ever see ghost before". When I asked her for the details she said it was a girl on top of a taxi. :saai:

Let the children have fun and all the others celebrate halloween as they wish 55555555555