Tourist visa for philippine lady to australia.

I am here in thailand with a philippine lady for 2 months holiday then I wanted to go to australia for a 2 month holiday...a visa agent in pattaya told me she needs to apply from philippines  ?

Seems strange..

I try to call australian visa office but they never pick up...must be busy.

Has anyone ever got a tourist visa in thailand for a philippine lady to go australia ?.

We are in sakon nakhon now...beautiful weather...next we will drive along meekong river...tat phanoi. .Nakhon phanom..nong khai...udon thani..

Issan so nice to tour around this time of the year.

The answering service of the Australian Embassy will refer you to the VFS visa application centre in the Trendy building on Soi 13 Nana on Sukhumvit Rd. in regard to visa applications. Why don't you ring VFS on Monday to Friday after 8.30 am on their Helpline 02 118 7100. A real person will answer your question about your Filipina lady being able to get a tourist visa from there. If the answer is affirmative download the 1419 Tourist visa application form from www.border.gov.au/allforms in an Internet cafe and print it. out

The visa agent you spoke to could be right, but I think it might depend on your and your Filipina friends circumstances.

• Like 1