Swimming Pool Cost

NigelKennedy

Yes closer to the top one. based on a few costs I am aware of for different pools a typical cost would be 30-35,000bt/m2.

50m2 is pretty big so yes I can understand  that the cost would be nearer 25k/m2

for 300k I think you will be getting the 3m diameter paddling pool you often see outside Global house.....(actually thats about 70k for comparison)

but for the 1.2 million baht....

That does (should) of course include everything associated with a pool, ie a  reinforced concrete and shuttered structure. depth of say 1m to 3m, underwater lighting, spalshpool and jacuzzi built at one end and tiled/paved preimiter.

then of coure it has to work, so pump room, filter, electrics and  full bag of mashings.

I would also expect the company to provide 4 bikini clad maidens for an hours photoshoot in the jacuzzi:partytime2:

Fiberglass systems can be a bit cheaper.. They dont look as nice but house I am in has one and to be fair, its easy to keep clean and works just as well.. 

I have now lived in 6 different places with pools over the years, a badly designed or functioning pool is a royal pain in the ass.. A good one is easy.. Place I lived before had a huge 18m monster that cost the owner 2 mil plus, which was cracking and the solutions to properly fix it were to dig it out and start again !!