New Honda SH 150 ABS

Still Living

I see they finally gave the Honda SH a refresh for 2017. New led lights look much better. Plus ABS is now an option. 

Comes out December here in Vietnam. I'd guess it would make it to Thailand eventually? 

This looks like the best 150cc bike on the market. Large size for the European market. 16 inch wheels with fat tires. Flat floor space for hauling crap. Abs brakes. Can fit a full face helmet under the seat. Not cheap. But very nice. 

http://danhgiaxe.net/honda-sh-2017-gia-bao-nhieu/

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Still Living
Pics

I read the SH was not popular but I didn't know it was now unavailable there. I even found it on the Honda website

DELETED

Says 2015 so maybe the site needs an update. 

I'm surprised the Thai's don't like them. The Vietnamese love the SH even though many can't sit flat footed on them. ? Pretty funny seeing a guy on his tippy toes at a red light. 

Edited by seedy
LINK

Yes, I thought Honda had withdrawn the SH from the Thai market.

There were very few sales. It is similar to the PCX but has higher quality spec for EU market (I cannot substantiate this) but is more expensive. It "looks" less impressive, more like a Honda Wave or Click.

The Thai scooter market is very highly price driven with looks coming next then is it a Honda then product features. The result was virtually no sales here. This wasn't helped by the fact that most dealers, particularly outside of affluent areas, didn't stock it.

Post Discussing Moderation removed

Forum rule - 10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.