Merkel to stand for fourth term as German Chancellor, CDU party sources

webfact

It's time to take Merkel to the International court for being the reason that so many people  died  trying to reach Europe.

And Italy and many other European countries wouldn't have such immense problems with people who just don't belong there.

"Wir schaffen das." ( We make it) Merkel's response to those who criticised her only shows that she's got the wrong job.

My own sister was pushed away by a Muslim man, seeking Asylum at a shopping mall who told her that men come first, women have to wait.

Even women who help the freshies in several organizations are victims of grabbers and molesters, even when it's - in some cases- "only" verbally. 

I've never heard that anybody of them wanted to go to Hungary, Polland, or any other now European country. Kindergeld, Hartz 4, a starter kit in form of "welcome money" what Merkel once received after the fall of the wall?

It later turned out that they( German taxpayers)  finally paid many million Marks too much because some were so clever to use different ID's. 

Please do all Germans a big favor and stop your <deleted>. 

Sorry, for sounding like a Neo-nazi, I really hate them as much as I hate Merkel. 

Devil inside.jpg

Merkel wrong.jpg

Receiving Western documents.jpg

Edited by lostinisaan