Extension for Non O Single entry visa + visa transfer

Hi,

My passport is nearly full and I will need to transfer my current Non O Single Entry to the new passport soon.
I have the letter from my embassy stating i'm the same person on both passports.
Do I need anything else to transfer the visa to the new passport ? What does it cost to transfer it ?

I would like to then extend my single Non 0 Single entry (I am not married, I have a son).
What is the longest extension I can get, and what are the requested docs for it ? (do I need the same documents like for extending a tourist visa 30 days - TM7 ?)

Thanks

A visa cannot be transferred. Only a permit to stay obtained from it can be transferred by immigration.

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your son. He will need to be with you when you apply. You will need his birth certificate showing you as his father and a copy of it and a copy of his house book registry. You will use the TM7 form when you apply.

Before doing the extension immigration will transfer your entry stamp and do a annotation about your visa and old passport in your new passport and do the extension in it.

If you were the legal father of you son by way of legitimization you could apply for a one year extension of stay. Info about legitimization is in this topic.