Taxi drivers attacked in Pattaya Walking Street

webfact

On 22/11/2016 at 6:30 PM, dotpoom said:

One hell of a guy... 

Who, the poster or the driver? There must be 'nice' Taxi Drivers in Pattaya, but it's hard to imagine it to be so.

If they won't use the meter, then uber will make money here, eventually probably with uber bikes. For very short hops within the center the usual baht bus, only the rip off days are now over. Simple.

Edited by dhream

On 23/11/2016 at 3:24 PM, Briggsy said:

You don't get this sort of behaviour between rival pathology labs or precision engineering factories.

It is about time Thailand moved up the skills chain from having about 80% of the male workforce either claiming to or aspiring to be a "professional driver". There are simply too many of them. Go to any of the large public sector buildings around Bangkok and you will find many of these drivers just hanging around waiting all day for some kind of driving work that doesn't involve too much manual or mental effort.

They'll all be cannon fodder soon enough. Cat's clawing frantically to be let out the bag! 3... 2... 1... Boom! They're just keeping their civil warfare skills honed.

On 11/23/2016 at 10:25 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I think that this is evidence that the money is running thin.There is a turn down in tourism.Not so many tourists in Walking st,tired of being ripped off by the Russians? This could be a sign of things to come.Thais turning on Thais,It cant get any better.I dont live in Patts anymore,i dont think that area of town is very safe anymore.

Pattaya is very very safe