Hair transplant Clinics

aridion

Hello,

I am a 37 year old male suffering from a receding hairline. I am in the market for a good hair transplant centre in Thailand.

The ones I have looked at are: 

maple clinic in Bangkok

dht hair clinic Bangkok 

Bangkok hair solutions, and,

Samitivej hospital.

Has anyone on here any experience of any of these. I think Bumromgrad also offers the service. Any other decent places?

Bangkok hair solutions are the cheapest.

thanks in advance,

Ari

Sorry, I can't recommend one in Thailand but I had mine done over 10 years ago in Mauritius off East Africa. It was a French run clinic dedicated to doing just one procedure i.e. hair transplants. The team consists of about 20 nurses and doctors and they only do one procedure a day. You need that many people to separate out all the follicles and implant one by one. About 2,000 in my case.over a 6 hour procedure

Going to a European run clinic seemed to be a 'safer' option than a Thai clinic where they do all sorts of cosmetic surgery including gender reassignment. In my case the surgeon ensured that my hair-line at the front was well defined but with less hair transplanted at the back. The recommendation was to return for a second session to in-fill the back, but I was very happy with being able to look in a mirror and seeing my hairline, so I never  returned.

Note that there are new procedures out there which are less invasive. Suggest you check out the transplant clinic  in Mauritius on the web (there is probably only one) and see what their current practices are. I have seen the results of one guy's transplant from a Thai clinic but was not too impressed. But I think he had very fine blond/gingery natural hair so results would be less impressive.

Ten years on I am still very happy with the results. The procedure was a bit on the uncomfortable side, a bit like going to a dentist, but well worth enduring.

Hope this helps.