The military parade for Donald Trump has come early

webfact

Good Generals are usually not politicians. I said "good Generals", not the pencil pushing kind that seem to prevail. Fighting wars are necessarily not about politics, although yes that must be considered along with a multitude of other problems. Good Generals like Matis are war fighters, good war fighters hate war, and like most Marines I would more than likely follow him into hell with a bucket of water and expect to win. Flynn, do some research, should never be in another position of leadership. Our country was founded with and for civilian control, not military. I think at least some of us have an idea of what happens when the military controls a government.

The fascist's pick of administration so far is a list of who should never, ever be in any position of power or in the government period. He is NOT and never will be my president, and neither will that right wing religious nut case, dominionist vp.

9 minutes ago, sgtsabai said:

I think at least some of us have an idea of what happens when the military controls a government.

He is NOT and never will be my president

1-Well you should have an idea since the country you choose to now live in is Military controlled

2- no worries about him not being "your" president.... X-patriot :thumbsup:

Edited by mania

Gee, you figured it out, amazing, well kinda' anyway. I am, always have been and always will be an American patriot, more than I can say for the right wingnuts. I swore an oath to the Constitution, not a person, and to defend her against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The right wing and fascist are enemies. Perhaps some folks should try actually reading the Constitution, which btw includes the Bill of Rights. Then again with the ignorance shown by some posters, they have either forgotten what they should have learned in civics classes or they are young and don't learn anything anymore except how to pass a test. Oh I did choose to live here, somewhere back around 2002, long before the coup.

On 25/11/2016 at 1:49 PM, uptoyoumyfriend said:

that's the guy who made sure he never served a day himself in the military when it was his turn.

Thats a terrible accusation, why, the chap had something wrong with one of his feet. Sadly he was unable to be drafted to fight as so many of his peers were.

5 hours ago, JAG said:

Thats a terrible accusation, why, the chap had something wrong with one of his feet. Sadly he was unable to be drafted to fight as so many of his peers were.

Yah, there was something wrong with his feet....they were cold.