Large 3 Br House Rent Bangkok Thawi Wattana 10k/month Short Long Term Home, Newly Decorated, 2 Baths, Driveway, Detached, 2 Air Con, Unfurnished

My brother in law has his 3 bedroom detached house to rent just off Thanon Khlong Taling Chan in Thawi Wattana, Muban Sirikasem area. It's a large house, some 150m2, has a driveway and garden. 10k/month + 1 month deposit.

It's unfurnished now - but any furnicher you need can be bought.

The house was decorated inside 4 month ago but both bathrooms will be renovated as well as some minor repairs will be done. The whole house is planned to be painted from the outside in the near future - but there is still water around after the rainy season which prevents from erecting the scaffolding.

There is a large sitting area, business/work/children play area, patio, very large balcony, front garden with a few trees.

The bedrooms rooms are large: master bedroom 3x4.7m, medium bedroom (but can take a double bed) 3x3.7m, children bedroom 3x3.

Balcony is 3x3.7.

Floors are polished teak wood and ceramic tiles on the ground floor, balcony, patio and driveway.

The location is here - you can change the scale of the map if you are not familiar with the area:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...p;multimap.y=66

google map is not very detailed for that part of Bangkok - but you might be more familiar with it (again you can change the scale)

:

http://www.aardvarkmap.net/mape/8Y4PG8AX

Airbus 91 from Suan Luang comes close by (some 40 minutes) than 5 minutes motorbike (15 baht).

There are as well local buses 124, 125 and 515 (they are running from Thanon Phet Kasem to Salaya - but I don't know their route yet) - a 3 minutes ride.

Contact Nan +66 8 96619266

The exact postal address:

4/159 m 9 Liap Khlong

Noong Kamg Gul

Noong Kamg

Thawi Wattana

10160 Bangkok

For pictures contact me directly writing to my email or sending me PM with your email address. The file is large 1.3 Mb and it's extension is not accepted by thaivisa. I will try to post pictures here when I figure how to do it.