Glenlivet Cipher

Seizetheday

20 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Premium booze in pattaya.....very difficult. Im guessing if Friendship Supermarket off the Dolphin roundabout doesnt have it, then no one else will. 

Do you mean the Best Supermarket or is there a Friendship store there that I have missed? (The only Friendship store I know is on Pattaya Tai but good to know if I am wrong?)

9 hours ago, topt said:

Do you mean the Best Supermarket or is there a Friendship store there that I have missed? (The only Friendship store I know is on Pattaya Tai but good to know if I am wrong?)

Afaik, there is a Friendship store at the corner of pattaya klang and 2nd Road....opp where TOPS used to be. There is also one at the dolphin circle at the start of the road that goes to the bus station. 

Im 70% sure the name is friendship but maybe its best....all i know is going in there for rolling tobacco

Edited by JHolmesJr

41 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Afaik, there is a Friendship store at the corner of pattaya klang and 2nd Road....opp where TOPS used to be. There is also one at the dolphin circle at the start of the road that goes to the bus station. 

Im 70% sure the name is friendship but maybe its best....all i know is going in there for rolling tobacco

It called Best Supermarket as is the one at Dolphin R/A

2 hours ago, Guderian said:

The obvious place to look is the King Power duty free emporium on Sukhumvit, they stock all sorts of fancy (and very expensive) whiskeys and cognacs, including my favourite, Remy Martin Louis XIII.

Can I buy from there without leaving the country, I was under the impression it was duty free only??

2 hours ago, Seizetheday said:

I saw it for sale in Bangkok yesterday, but I didn't want to carry it around for half a day so I didn't buy it. In hindsight I probably should have!!

Looking at the link higher up in this thread I expect the price in bangkok to be around 20K a bottle.

Am I right?

5 hours ago, yaagjon said:

Can I buy from there without leaving the country, I was under the impression it was duty free only??

Not at the duty free price, but I don;t see why they wouldn't sell you a bottle at the Thai price. if they've got it. Worth trying if you can't find it anywhere else.

• 1 month later...