Hydrophonic Farm

jonwilly

Almost opposite Sausage King on the Soi that comes down from the first ring road a Thai gent has set up a Hydrophobic farm.

Small scale but growing lettuce in several varieties.

So for folks into fresh I would recommend this establishment, said to be very cheap.

john

thumb_PB260031_1024.jpg

thumb_PB260030_1024.jpg

Been buying about 3 Kg. of lettuce a week from this lady at the farm pictured above. I don't know about all the prices as I only buy Romaine and it's only 80 Baht/kilo. Very clean, when we wash it in a large bucket of water there is not a grain of dirt in there. Highly recommended.

7 hours ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

It's this it. ชม.3029

https://goo.gl/maps/5aoksTSSyp22

Sent from my mobile, please forgive the autocorrect.

That photo appears to be in Don Kaew, Amphur Mae Rim. But if you followed that road (marked 3029 on the map), all the way down past NIS, B2, etc. and approached the 1001 (C.M. - Mae Jo Road), you would cross that intersection and turn left on the first soi past Tesco Lotus. Not the soi into a krogan baan, but into a village, stay to the left, then go down, past Eat on Earth and look for the Sausage King signs. The farm is on the right. I followed that map in "street view", but it is dated 2011 and nothing looks the same around there anymore. A screen capture would be useless.

That photo appears to be in Don Kaew, Amphur Mae Rim. But if you followed that road (marked 3029 on the map), all the way down past NIS, B2, etc. and approached the 1001 (C.M. - Mae Jo Road), you would cross that intersection and turn left on the first soi past Tesco Lotus. Not the soi into a krogan baan, but into a village, stay to the left, then go down, past Eat on Earth and look for the Sausage King signs. The farm is on the right. I followed that map in "street view", but it is dated 2011 and nothing looks the same around there anymore. A screen capture would be useless.

I don't know that area much at all but I might give it a go.

Sent from my mobile, please forgive the autocorrect.