Get a non-working / locked iPhone 6 put back in working order? (MBK or?)

labik

Bought a second-hand iPhone 6s.  Good condition. Currently not in Thailand...  Turns on fine, but get the standard "passcode" screen at power on.  No sim card inside.  No other error messages (i.e. no "Disabled" messages), but obviously can't use the phone past the password stage.  Any shops in Bangkok do a complete, thorough wipe of the phone?

4 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

There's this wonderful new tool on the Interweb now called a "Search engine". One such engine is "Google". When I use Google to search for "reset iphone with unknown passcode" I come up with https://support.apple.com/en-afri/HT204306

What an unhelpful waste of space reply.

The O.P. was asking for anyone who had personal expeiences not sarcastic comments.

If you can't  help, don't waste your or our time.

On 11/27/2016 at 5:41 AM, SaintLouisBlues said:

There's this wonderful new tool on the Interweb now called a "Search engine". One such engine is "Google". When I use Google to search for "reset iphone with unknown passcode" I come up with https://support.apple.com/en-afri/HT204306

Google is a great resource but since when is it's use mandatory?

If you do go to MBK, don't let the phone out of your sight—they'll pop it open and harvest it for original parts, secretly replacing its innards with cheap Chinese hardware.  It happened to me, twice.

And stay away from the shop called '55 Phone'.

Edited by jackspade