Abs-1 Satellite - Chiangmai Reception

newcomer01

Is anyone in the CM area able to find/watch this satellite ABS-1 (formerly LMI) satellite (75 Deg E).

I have a Dynasat moveable dish with a Dynasat F1 STB.

I cannot find/tune the ABS-1 (formerly LMI) satellite (75 Deg E)

I can pick up Insat 3C (74 Deg E) , Telstar 10 C band (76.5 deg E), unable to find Telstar 10 KU band.

The satellite name & channels are preprogrammed into the STB (upgrade L355). I have also manually entered in new channels for ABS-1 to the STB.

With thanks

Is anyone in the CM area able to find/watch this satellite ABS-1 (formerly LMI) satellite (75 Deg E).

I can pick up Insat 3C (74 Deg E) , Telstar 10 C band (76.5 deg E), unable to find Telstar 10 KU band.

The satellite name & channels are preprogrammed into the STB (upgrade L355). I have also manually entered in new channels for ABS-1 to the STB.

With thanks

If you go to JSat.tv web site there is a fair bit of information on ABS-1, I think they provide an up-grade for Dynasat boxes.

Nigel

With thanks

If you go to JSat.tv web site there is a fair bit of information on ABS-1, I think they provide an up-grade for Dynasat boxes.

Nigel

Thanks Nigel,

I am using the latest Dynasat upgrade from JSAT. I had never previously used this satellite but apparently there is a couple of reasonables Channels - Granada etc

I keep tuning back and forth between Insat 3C and Telastar 10 and it doesn't seem to pick up anything.

Don