Looking For A Condo To Rent Jan For 1 Month

RamdomChances

My folks are out again in January, they were hoping to move into the apartment they are buying in Jomtien, but it's not finnished!! Anyway they want to rent an apartment in Jomtien Jan the 12 th for 1 month, up to 30,000 bhat ish preferably with a pool.

If anyones got anything for rent or know's a mate drop me a line, I'm going to be away for about a week but will get in touch when I get back, I'll be down in Pattaya on the 16th so could probably come and have a look then.

Cheers RC

My folks are out again in January, they were hoping to move into the apartment they are buying in Jomtien, but it's not finnished!! Anyway they want to rent an apartment in Jomtien Jan the 12 th for 1 month, up to 30,000 bhat ish preferably with a pool.

If anyones got anything for rent or know's a mate drop me a line, I'm going to be away for about a week but will get in touch when I get back, I'll be down in Pattaya on the 16th so could probably come and have a look then.

Cheers RC

Here are some exceptional condos that are totally equipped with everything you'll need so you can just walk in and walk out. The prices are higher than 30 k for short term leases, but worth the money IMHO. The are on the hill halfway between Walking Street and Jomtien Beach road. There are still vacancies so you'll be able to book for January, but be quick.

Jomtien condos

You could also contact the below list of estate agents here in Pattaya and they will let you know what they have on their books. I hope you find what you are looking for

[email protected]

[email protected]; [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Thank guys. They say they have contacted the property agents and not found anything. I've writen to a few myself but yet to get replies. I posted this on the off chance that someone would have one to rent privatly.

They are'nt really that good with computers and a bit fussy so that probaly why they have'nt found anything !!

Thank guys. They say they have contacted the property agents and not found anything. I've writen to a few myself but yet to get replies. I posted this on the off chance that someone would have one to rent privatly.

They are'nt really that good with computers and a bit fussy so that probaly why they have'nt found anything !!

The properties that I mentioned are not rented through agents. You would be renting directly with the owner, a farang.