White Peacock adult male FREE

Latis

I have quite a few Indian blue peacocks and one beautiful white male peacock, adult 3 years old.  To prevent the white peacock from breeding with the Indian blue peacocks, I am happy to give him away to anyone who can collect from my farm at Sirindhorn Dam in Ubon Ratchathani.  Please don't ask me to deliver. There is no cost for the peacock. I just need to find him a good home.  The bird has been free range on 13 rai of land.

Please contact me if you are interested in giving a good home to a white male peacock.  David.

white peackok.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would be very interested in the white peacock 

You said you have a number of green peacocks would you be interested in selling me a few eggs ( I have a small incubated ) I have a small farm I think maybe same as yours where I keep chickens ducks geese turkeys geanie fowl and quail ,I've been looking for peacocks for a while now 

My farm is in surin Provence so not too far away 

I'm just keeping fowls and animals for my own use and as a kind of hobby cum self serficency small holding just 10 rai all fenced so the peacock can be free to roam with safe encloses at night 

I also a few goats sheep wild boar rabbits turtles frogs fish set

So look forward to your reply

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Latis, Surin,

Both of you clearly have more experience with peacocks than I.  This is a bit off-topic; please forgive me -- your white is beautiful, Latis!

I have had a pair for about four years now, free-ranging on 7+ rai.   They have had multiple nests and hatches, but they seem now to be less interested in breeding and the male has pretty much stopped displaying.  Otherwise, they seem to be perfectly healthy and happy.

My question:  Have they become too old for mating, or have I just not been paying enough attention to their mating season?  If that, when is it?

Thank you very much,

~~z