Hi Guys , I Want To Buy X360 And I Need You Help.

Ryu11

Right now i'm at Phangan island and in two days from now i go to Bangkok. In Bangkok i'll go to the MBK to fullfill my target , buying xbox360. Now i need you to tell me in which store you recommend me to buy the device. Which store is the most credible store there. Moreover i want to know the price of the premium pack there and if US/pal REGION DEVICES AVAILABLE at the MBK.

10x

I was in MBK yesterday. I can't answer all your questions, but I checked on the top floor and the price was 17,500 for a chipped/modified machine. Games at 300bagt a go. There seems to be two main games stands on the top floor. I've bought from both and found them both to be very good. I plan on getting one myself soon, but they are cheaper at me local mall: 16,000 at my local mall. If you look around MBK you might find a better price.

Right now i'm at Phangan island and in two days from now i go to Bangkok. In Bangkok i'll go to the MBK to fullfill my target , buying xbox360. Now i need you to tell me in which store you recommend me to buy the device. Which store is the most credible store there. Moreover i want to know the price of the premium pack there and if US/pal REGION DEVICES AVAILABLE at the MBK.

10x

Come to think of it, there are three shops in Bangkapi Mall, one nearish the fast food on the ground floor, one near suzuki steak (also on ground floor), and a shop on the second or third floor above the parrots/pond.

I'll get the missus to enquire when she goes there next...all these places had 360's when i was there last.

My local mall is in rayong. A 360 is 16,000 there.

This guy seems to have found them at 15,000 in MBK.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...92276&st=75

Indeed I did :o The shop is on the 6th Floor at the opposite end to all the restaurants at the top of the last set of escalators coming up from the 5th floor. As you come up the escalator the shop is on on your right side, the 1st of 3 that are next to each other inbetween the up and down escalators. Sorry no idea what the name of the shop is didn't look! Games are also 250 baht from there. The 360 console is a modified one from HK/Singapore so comes with a UK style plug

Picked one up last Friday at Art and Gun on the 6th floor for Bt15,000 (unmodified). Been dealing with this store for a few years now and had no problems with them whatsoever. I highly recommend them. Games were Bt1,900 for most new games and there were some used games for Bt1,000. I would recommend picking up Gears of War, fantastic game. If anyone on here has Xbox live and wants to do some online matches my tag is jahbkk.

Picked one up last Friday at Art and Gun on the 6th floor for Bt15,000 (unmodified). Been dealing with this store for a few years now and had no problems with them whatsoever. I highly recommend them. Games were Bt1,900 for most new games and there were some used games for Bt1,000. I would recommend picking up Gears of War, fantastic game. If anyone on here has Xbox live and wants to do some online matches my tag is jahbkk.

Funny that was the store I was looking for when I stumbled across the place I got mine from. Never did find Art and Gun shop in the end. Was going there coz of recommedations from this forum! Ahh well seems I got a slightly better deal :o

The Mall is Laem Tong. Although I’m not sure it’s spelt like that. It’s in the centre of Rayong on the main highway. The shop is on the top floor. Actually they also have one in the new basement area, but it is the same owner as the other one. I have only ever bought games from them, but they seem to be ok.

I have decided I will get a 360 as soon as I finish playing ‘Bully’ on my PS2.