Android apps in Thai for toddler

martin.agren

If you want your kid to turn into a complete idiot then give it a smartphone ...

1. WiFi is proven to cause pretty serious health issues. Especially with kids

2. The human brain learns in 3d ... anything digital is 2d

You might want to learn something before you harm your kid

Surely you are in good faith but that does not change the fact ... mobile phones, tablets, computer and most of all TV's make EVERYBODY stupid !!! Just look around you !!!

Edited by brain150

23 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Yes its called DONT LET YOUR KID GET HOOKED ON COMPUTERS HE IS TOO YOUNG 

Get him to interact with people and his environment not a computer 

Socialize him first 

Is the orginal poster serious an app for a 18 month OLD BABY. Ding dong. CRAZY

At that age they should be into touch & feel exploration of their 3-D world and developing their motor skills not looking at a two dimensional screen, which would probably just be a blur of moving colors

Piaget's stages of cognitive development:

• The sensorimotor stage, from birth to age 2
  • The preoperational stage, from age 2 to about age 7
  • The concrete operational stage, from age 7 to 11
  • The formal operational stage, which begins in adolescence and spans into adulthood.

The Sensorimotor Stage: During this stage, infants and toddlers acquire knowledge through sensory experiences and manipulating objects. At this point in development, a child's intelligence consists of their basic motor and sensory explorations of the world. Piaget believed that developing object permanence or object constancy, the understanding that objects continue to exist even when they cannot be seen, was an important element at this point of development. By learning that objects are separate and distinct entities and that they have an existence of their own outside of individual perception, children are then able to begin to attach names and words to objects.

Edited by Suradit69

I think a large cardboard box would be more educational and fun (like the kind you get whitegoods and other appliances delivered in.

Although my whole working career has been around electronic/computer devices, if I had a kid I wouldn't be introducing them to apps like that.  Something more old school and tactile, or that assists in interaction with others would be far more helpful.

I'm not a parent, but honestly I feel you'd be doing the kid a disservice if all he/she  knows in the world is a button pressing machine, and you'd be creating a misfit out of a perfectly amazing bag of potential.

Edited by Shiver

yes, why would you introduce the kid to this at that age unless of course you could not be bothered to interact with it.

at 18 months give a rock or a box of dirt, far more educational and entertaining.

it is inevitable, but should be postponed as long as possible.

There are quite a few apps for babies and toddlers available, many that are educational such as animal sounds, one's that help them to identify shapes, learn words and the alphabet, etc.

Just Google <best android apps for babies and toddlers> and you'll find plenty of good educational and fun apps for babies. 

Why not just poke the child's eyes out the result will be the same as spending hours looking at the blue light of a cell phone creen. The child will be blind in a few years, its sleep will be all messed up nothing like the blue light from a screen to disrupt ones circadian rhythm. Its just ain't healthy. 

Why not just poke the child's eyes out the result will be the same as spending hours looking at the blue light of a cell phone creen. The child will be blind in a few years, its sleep will be all messed up nothing like the blue light from a screen to disrupt ones circadian rhythm. Its just ain't healthy. 

1480680249440.jpg.18c93ab3eb4e35e228bd37

People the days of kids playing out in the west are over. parents are at fault over worrying about percived threats so they don't let them out. so what are the kids to do then most get farmed out to school before breakfast and come back after tea time for both parents go to work so no parent interaction as such.

At least here they play out from a young age, I know in my village there Is no x boxes or play stations. yes they get mobile phones fairly young and it's good that there are apps out there for all ages. 

I've never heard or seen any reports of kids going blind using phones or tablets. but I'm sure someone will come along with a link where some bright spark boffin tells everybody about it without a shred of evidence.

Edited by Deepinthailand